Tom Tom GPS as low as $22

Lindsey

I did end up getting one of these-I just called the store it said it was available at and went in and bought it. I didn't get the $10 off but for $30 I still can't complain because I have really wanted one so the $30 is still a deal.

Niki

The more expensive Tom Tom doesn't have the best reviews on Amazon. To be honest, neither does the other one. It's also said that Tom Tom has awful customer service to fix the issue the expensive one has.

I think I will pass on it.

CarrieL1125

One other thing to check is whether or not it will tell you the name of the street where you're to turn, etc. When we were shopping around, a lot of the less expensive Tom Toms would just say "turn left in 100 yards." This is not the most helpful when trying to navigate, in my opinion. I'm not sure whether or not this is the case with this model, but it's worth checking out if you're concerned about this feature.:dunno:

hollysaurusrawr

This one says it has spoken street names. I went ahead and got the cheaper one, I know that my sister was looking at lower priced models and didn't care about having a lot of features. She also probably won't use it very often, so that's why I opted for a less expensive one.

Lindsey

These were originally 100+ to start with so they are "cheap" per say so I think if you are just looking for something easy to use that you don't have to be super tech savvy then these would work just fine.

VKILGORE

I went to the store and pick one up. My sister is going to love it because she has no sense of direction. great price.

register to remove this ad: