Moon Sand Kit at Amazon $5.99!

Pam i Am

did I do something weird by mistake?
sorry, I am a newbie...

i think a lot of people do accidentally post a referral link in the beginning (i did!) :) in the future, if you find a great deal from another website that refers back to Amazon.com, in the link is usually that websites referral code so that they can get monetary credit for people that follow the link...for example, if u find a hot Amazon deal on "Joe Schmoe's Freebie Site" and copy and paste it here, Mr Schmoe gets rewarded...BUT if you want to post it here to share fairly: just note the item and number...re-log into www.amazon.xxx...and simply "SEARCH'" for the item again..and post THAT non-referral main link here...it will be a "clean link" and not unfair to this sites webMASTER :wavey: hope this was accurate and helps!

Last edited:

secondact

Thanks to both of you for your help. I think I know what I did. So, posting any links with referral codes is a major 'no-no', correct? Just want to understand exactly what to avoid in the future.

Last edited:

webhunting.info

Thanks to both of you for your help. I think I know what I did. So, posting any links with referral codes is a major 'no-no', correct? Just want to understand exactly what to avoid in the future.

yeah, no referral links please. don't stress though if it wasn't intentional!

register to remove this ad: