Free $20 Gilt Groupe credit

webhunting.info

oh, i just noticed this post! :uh: i wasn't planning to do the free shipping thing, but did they change it? this is what it says on the front page:

Invite friends and receive a $25 credit after your friend's first purchase has shipped.

krissyg89

Do you guys think I will have any issues if I use 2 different email addys (roomie and mine) but use the same credit card?
No problems for me! Signed up a bunch of people, used the same gift card number, and no problems at all! Got two shipment confirmations yesterday :D

t♂ph

The Dreamer
oh, i just noticed this post! :uh: i wasn't planning to do the free shipping thing, but did they change it? this is what it says on the front page:

Invite friends and receive a $25 credit after your friend's first purchase has shipped.

it's still there, web..

Mishie

Friendly Member

They used to give you a $25 credit when you invited so many friends who ordered from them. I know it still says that sometimes, but when you click on invite a friend, it tells about the free shipping instead. I wonder if they still do the $25 credit for invites too if they order.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
They used to give you a $25 credit when you invited so many friends who ordered from them. I know it still says that sometimes, but when you click on invite a friend, it tells about the free shipping instead. I wonder if they still do the $25 credit for invites too if they order.

yes :)

seasrn

I think i got kicked out O_O

So i messaged them about how I referred 10 people and did'nt get free shipping (or see the voucher at checkout) when they emailed me basically calling me a liar i fired off a letter on how i was uncomfortable with giving them other people's information than having it vanish. lol i just tried to log on into their website and it states I'm not a member and I have to be "personally invite" since it is " Exclusive" pppftttt!!!!:puke:

Amoeba

:run: i love this offer.
i just got a cashmere hat and a beauuutiiiful shirt! for NOTHING! ahhh, awesome site I think I will purchase from them in the future.

register to remove this ad: