Free Renuzit Adjustable Cone

Mandy83

I went to cvs because I had a gift card there and it was $1.77 lol. I'm sure its a $1 somewhere though but I still got it anyways.

we3kings

relentless member
I went to cvs because I had a gift card there and it was $1.77 lol. I'm sure its a $1 somewhere though but I still got it anyways.

They were $1.79 or 2/$3 at my Walgreen's. I got 2 and used 2 coupons which made them .50 cents each. Still not too bad.

puddin333

I haven't printed any and it won't let me. When I click on print button it does nothing. Very upset there were 70,000 and some people abuse it and print many. It's not fair. :mad:

Ok have to appologize for griping. Sorry. I went back and saw where you have to sign up for the email newsletters to get the coupon and it worked after all. So I'm happy now. :D

Last edited:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I haven't printed any and it won't let me. When I click on print button it does nothing. Very upset there were 70,000 and some people abuse it and print many. It's not fair. :mad:

Ok have to appologize for griping. Sorry. I went back and saw where you have to sign up for the email newsletters to get the coupon and it worked after all. So I'm happy now. :D
:kekeke::kekeke: 73 cents each at Vons(Safeway) after store coupon so better than FREE

register to remove this ad: