Free WordLock luggage lock-EXPIRED

kdcperez07

This is done, you can't sign up for it anymore. The form is gone.

"WordLock thank you to all of you who "like" our page! The first 1,000 people that signed up will receive their free WordLock within th'e next few weeks. Stay tuned for more news, fun and offers for everyone!"

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
Unfortunately, you were not one of the first 1,000 to register. However, to thank you for participating, we would like to offer you a 15% discount off the price of any WordLock purchased from our website. You can find our online store here. To redeem your coupon, simply enter the code 10WWORLD at checkout where it asks for special promotions.

That sucks :(

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
Unfortunately, you were not one of the first 1,000 to register. However, to thank you for participating, we would like to offer you a 15% discount off the price of any WordLock purchased from our website. You can find our online store here. To redeem your coupon, simply enter the code 10WWORLD at checkout where it asks for special promotions.

I got the same thing today.:sadwavey:

ruby

i got mine!!!
Congratulations! You were one of the first 1,000 people to sign up for a free WordLock® luggage lock. We greatly appreciate your interest in Wordlock and taking the time to like our page.

haydudeitsme

I'll trade you for you PS3 houseparty! LOL!

lilliesmommy

I got one
Congratulations! You were one of the first 1,000 people to sign up for a free WordLock® luggage lock. We greatly appreciate your interest in Wordlock and taking the time to like our page.

register to remove this ad: