Company Store - $20 off code

Stormy Weather

UPDATE:
It seems that another way to use this code, if you can't use the Sale of the Day items, is to put something of full price in your basket. It does not work with all clearance items.

I just bought something at full price for $10, then added another $10.97 of clearance merchandise, and the code worked. I got $20.97 worth of merchandise for .97 plus $5.95 shipping, so total of $6.92.

Site getting hit hard -- be prepared to wait for pages to load.

zoe26

Warning!!!! This code does not work on clearance items . . they charged me the "corrected price" my original total was 6.90 they charged me 21.97

Stormy Weather

Warning!!!! This code does not work on clearance items . . they charged me the "corrected price" my original total was 6.90 they charged me 21.97

I did not buy the Sale of the Day, but got one full price and 3 clearance items. (I tried all clearance items first and the code would not work -- I emptied the basket, put the full price item in the basket first, then entered the code, then added the clearance, if the order matters.)

Someone on another site said she had trouble too -- she said she called customer service and they adjusted her order with the credit. Try giving them a call.

Stormy Weather

The site I got the code from is saying today that The Company Store did not expect the code to go viral and is either canceling orders or charging the full amount. I'm going to go check the site now to see my order status.

Stormy Weather

Update:
I checked the site -- it lists my order as "pending" and has the correct amount.

I checked my credit card activity and it does not have a charge from this company.

Comments from others who tried the code are varied -- some said their credit card was charged full amount, others say charged correct amount with the discount, others say not charged and company site said order was canceled "at customer request" (even though they did not request it).

register to remove this ad: