JCPenney $10 off $10

wendimj

According to my mailed coupon:
Does not apply to Cosmetics & Fragrances, Cookware, Electronics, Floor Care, Furniture and Matresses, Kitchen Electrics, Personal Care, Sephora, Levi's, Outlet Stores, Services, Salon Service & Service Contracts, or Gift Card/e-Gift Cards, Current orders or prior purchases, and the follwoing additional jcp.com and catalog purchases: Value Right, 2 or more/Combo prices and Toys.

wendimj

well heck i wanted a toy--thanks for posting that so now i know :)
:kiss: you're welcome. I was always trying to use it in the outlet to get the best deals and couldn't. Now I just hope I get the mailed coupon so I can take it to the store. I get way better deals that way anyway except that it's in Idaho and I have to pay tax and drive 45 minutes to get there :puke:

3bears

According to my mailed coupon:
Does not apply to Cosmetics & Fragrances, Cookware, Electronics, Floor Care, Furniture and Matresses, Kitchen Electrics, Personal Care, Sephora, Levi's, Outlet Stores, Services, Salon Service & Service Contracts, or Gift Card/e-Gift Cards, Current orders or prior purchases, and the follwoing additional jcp.com and catalog purchases: Value Right, 2 or more/Combo prices and Toys.

Thanks for pointing that out. i was about to buy cosmetic stuff. dannggg:eek:

ByandBy

Clearance!Underground Soul® Destructed Skinny Jean
Item# RP664-1261D
Color: Dk Sunnydell Wash
Size: 3

Sale $7.99
Original $42.00
In Stock $42.00 1
Savings ($34.01)
$7.99

Clearance! ARIZONA Favorite Vee
Item# RP662-5355D
Color: White
Size: Large

Sale $2.99
Original $12.00
In Stock $12.00 1
Savings ($9.01)
$2.99

Promotion: ($10.00)
TEN4YOU
Total Savings: ($53.02)

Subtotal: $0.98
Shipping & Handling: $4.50
Tax: $0.50

Please print this page for your records. If you have questions regarding your order or our website, call 1-800-322-1189.

Order Total: $5.98

This is such a great deal for an outfit. Girls or should I say teens love those skinny jeans! And They have them on clearance for $7.99 :)

rissasweetay

Clearance!Underground Soul® Destructed Skinny Jean
Item# RP664-1261D
Color: Dk Sunnydell Wash
Size: 3

Sale $7.99
Original $42.00
In Stock $42.00 1
Savings ($34.01)
$7.99

Clearance! ARIZONA Favorite Vee
Item# RP662-5355D
Color: White
Size: Large

Sale $2.99
Original $12.00
In Stock $12.00 1
Savings ($9.01)
$2.99

Promotion: ($10.00)
TEN4YOU
Total Savings: ($53.02)

Subtotal: $0.98
Shipping & Handling: $4.50
Tax: $0.50

Please print this page for your records. If you have questions regarding your order or our website, call 1-800-322-1189.

Order Total: $5.98

This is such a great deal for an outfit. Girls or should I say teens love those skinny jeans! And They have them on clearance for $7.99 :)

Thanks for the deal, my daughter loooves those skinny jeans :uh:

afan

if you have the jcpenney card, i thought they mostly don't send the $10 off $10 though. last time i used my $10 off $10, the two cashiers said one of them got it and one didn't. they both had the credit card.

The coupons are based on the card you have. They have 3 different ones, regular, gold and platinum based on the amount you spend each year. The rewards, ie coupons, free catalogs, coupon for your birthday, etc are based on which card you have. One of them probably had a better card because she spends more money there.

As for getting the coupon in the mail this code is attached to, you should have gotten it already if you were supposed to get it. I always get mine 3-7 days before the sale period.

I shop at JCP a lot. I get most of my work clothes/shoes there. Great place for solid color t-s and tanks and you generally don't have to buy something regular price.

webhunting.info

i don't think it matters since you don't even have to have an account to use it. i didn't realize until last night i didn't have an account. and that link with the promo code took me forever to find. i had to go back to the beginning once i'd registered.

meg1111

ok because I ordered like 3 items. Seperate orders and this is what they just sent me. Grrrr.....lol Here is what I got:

Thank you for your reply.

The promotional discount ten4you, is valid for one-time use on a single
order. This information can be found on the promotional offer and in the
exclusion information. Our records indicate you have already used this
promotion on order number ####-####-####-####.

We have multiple orders from you and the additional orders do not
qualify for this discount. Please let us know if you are interested in
receiving the additional orders without the discount. We may be able to
combine the orders to help you save on shipping and handling costs.

We will hold your orders for a period of 10 days pending a response to
this e-mail. If we have not heard from you within that time, we will
assume you are no longer interested and your orders will be canceled.

Please also note that JCPenney is in no way responsible for false or
incomplete sale or promotional offers which are advertised on a site
other than www.jcpenney.com or via an e-mail from JCPenney.

Cordially,

JCP.com Customer Service
Every Day Matters

*** To respond via e-mail, it is imperative that you reply to this
message and do NOT alter the subject line. If you would like to speak
with someone regarding your order, please call Internet Customer Service
at 1.800.322.1189 and note the reference number in the subject line of
this message.

Last edited:

webhunting.info

hmm. not sure which info. they are using to track with. i know you can check out as a guest, so if you ship with different info. they wouldn't know it was the same person. unless they go by IP addy. or maybe they go by credit card info? do you have more than one computer?

stucko879

I just joined Ebates, and went through them to get to JCP, and have my item in the cart, I was able to use the code for the $10 off, but for the $5 off through Ebates, will that come off automatically or will it come in an email?

NVM I figured it out! It's late and I'm to tired to be reading "details!" lol Thank you for letting us know about this great deal!

Last edited:

wendimj

The coupons are based on the card you have. They have 3 different ones, regular, gold and platinum based on the amount you spend each year. The rewards, ie coupons, free catalogs, coupon for your birthday, etc are based on which card you have. One of them probably had a better card because she spends more money there.

As for getting the coupon in the mail this code is attached to, you should have gotten it already if you were supposed to get it. I always get mine 3-7 days before the sale period.

I shop at JCP a lot. I get most of my work clothes/shoes there. Great place for solid color t-s and tanks and you generally don't have to buy something regular price.

I get the $10/$10 mailed coupon as well as the $10/$50 and $10/$40 all the time and I don't have a JCP account. I signed up for the JCPenney rewards program way back when and that's why I figured I got the coupons. My mom gets them too and she doesn't have a JCP account either. :dunno:

wendimj

I took my coupon to the store today (since I had to go by there anyway) and got the following to go with birthday gifts for my boys:

1 Mens T-Shirt
1 Boys Long Sleeve Shirt
1 Boys Zip Front Sweat Shirt

Oop $4.58

register to remove this ad: