Camel Fleece Blanket $5.99/.99 shipping

dolphindreams

really? i ordered one on the 20th and just got email confirmation on shipping this morning. wonder why they canceled your order?

dolphindreams

weird. cause when i ordered mine it said it was backordered and wouldn't be sent till like the first of feb sometime. but i was fine with that. then i got email couple days ago that sent it was shipped and just thought i got lucky or something. glad my order wasn't canceled too!

webhunting.info

maybe try again nunya? there is a 25% off code out now but .99 shipping is probably better.

Camel Fleece Throw, NEUTRAL TAN in 0 is on backorder and has been added to your shopping bag.
This item is expected to ship on 02/07.

*Here's how to get your 25% discount:
1. Place one or more items in your shopping bag.
2. Type the Promotion Code RD25%BEST into the promotion code box in your shopping bag, then click "submit".
3. The discount will automatically be applied to your highest-priced item, if eligible.

Promo code restrictions: discount applies to merchandise only, not including shipping and handling or taxes. Not useable for cash. Not valid for prior purchases, charges, e-bags, jewelry, fragrances, costumes, gift cards or e-gift cards or for home and kitchen items purchased at OneStopPlus.com. Cannot be combined with any other offer. One offer per purchase. Adjustments cannot be processed for previous orders. Offer ends midnight EST Wednesday, 1/27/10.

register to remove this ad: