Free Burger King Kid's Meal -coupon

chris

Administrator
Staff member
-when it tells you it’s printed the max number of times put your email into the invite friend box and then check your email for a link that will work

rainyday

Inquisitive member
I printed this coupon 3 times before I realized that there are no bar codes across the bottom of the coupon. I don't think that's ever happened to me with a Bricks coupon before. Anyone else have the bar codes missing on theirs?

3bears

i think the link is for IE and i have Firefox, how do i convert it to Firefox, please help!! i'm dumb at computer.

sheri

This is from an actual email that people got if you belong to the birthday club...for some reason it's unlimited print for me, which i thought was very strange for a bricks coupon..i thought they would figure it out by now but it's still printing for me today....i received 2 emails from BK the other day for both of my kids bdays (nov and jan)...it does have to have the barcode on them ..it states "do not except without the dot barcode below the expiration date"...there isn't anything printing on the bottom of the coupon.

webhunting.info

I printed this coupon 3 times before I realized that there are no bar codes across the bottom of the coupon. I don't think that's ever happened to me with a Bricks coupon before. Anyone else have the bar codes missing on theirs?

just looked at my q again - it looks just like the taco bell q. the bar code is just under the date of expiration.

rainyday

Inquisitive member
just looked at my q again - it looks just like the taco bell q. the bar code is just under the date of expiration.

Yeah, mine have those too, and the coupon says right on it: Do not accept without a dot-scan barcode below the expiration date. Got that on them. It's just the long lines and numbers that are usually across the very bottom that aren't there. So far I haven't heard about anyone having trouble with them. :bigthumb:

PSBean

where the fudge does my address go? this shiz is not working for me, plz help someone. can anybody hear me?

register to remove this ad: