Facebook Coupons

amandapaieg

I love this site so much I had to join. I was browsing yesterday through the forum and I must have missed the whole Facebook coupon ordeal. Can anyone explain what happend? :confused:

zammsmom

amandapaieg said:
I love this site so much I had to join. I was browsing yesterday through the forum and I must have missed the whole Facebook coupon ordeal. Can anyone explain what happend? :confused:

:wtc: sniffle sniffle... :( well, we CAN explain, but it is just too painful to put in to words. :wtc: sniffle sniffle

If you have an hour or two, you can surf and snorkle through the many posts on here related to the wonderful yet excruciatingly exacerbating situation. :eek:hno: :eek3: :mad: :confused:

Start by searching the word Facebook and go from there.

Good luck, my friend. ...and take a Xanex before you start...

amandapaieg

:wtc: It sounds like some got to take advantage of it and had saved a ton. I want those coupons!!!!!!!!! :wtc: :wtc:

zammsmom

amandapaieg said:
:wtc: It sounds like some got to take advantage of it and had saved a ton. I want those coupons!!!!!!!!! :wtc: :wtc:

Honestly, I think they are still around. It seems like the people who printed them with the PDF must still have them on their computers to continue to print or e-mail. I believe they all had to be downloaded in order to print them, so they must still be under "my recent documents" or something like that. I'm not on my computer, or I would check. ...not that I would have them, cuz I got mine from facebook directly, you know. Ya... so... uh... anyway, perhaps you could put your e-mail out there and then if anyone wanted to e-mail them to you, they could. I mean... maybe, just MAYBE someone would do that. You know... just a thought.

:eek:hno: :dunno: :x: :eek:hno:

tripletsnthree

by amandapaieg on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:19 am

Can or is it safe to use them ?

does this mean that you located some? :x:

From what I read on Facebook.com the coupons from that site will no longer be accepted in any store. My understanding and OPINION is that the manufactures made an error and someone may have copied some coupons and stores accepted these coupons.

Manufacturers didn't want to reimburse stores for the coupns so the consumers can no longer use "those' coupons.

So the manufactures upset the stores by not reimbursing which in turn
upsets the consumers that feel insulted by implication of creating fraudulent coupons that were available to all without limitations put into the system, and allowing consumers to continuely use coupons for an extended amount of time (months) only to find out that these coupons were not to be honored due to mass production amounts printed out creating a stressful relationship with the cosumers and their favorite shopping places.

And most recently I read that Mr. Boob (not sure on the spelling) has put out an award to locate the person responsible for creating fraudulent coupons. $2500.00 I think it is Mr. Boob himself that may have caused the problem, and I would like to retrieve my $2500.00 :cool:

I was too late for the game of facebook, but this is my understanding of what took place. Can anyone else explain more clearly?

I live on the West coast and when I took my internet coupons in to Target yesterday there was a sign by the cashier showing which coupons they do not accept. The person was very friendly, and I just asked..."Can I use these ones? I see you have sign up." She tried to scan the ones I had, and they wouldn't go through, she called her manager, and the manager manually put them in. These were not from facebook, but they were internet coupons.

If coupons are available, I presume that after all of mr. boobs hard work they could only be coupons that are aproved of....and it only takes a simple kind question to find out....it may be in ones best interest to ask if the store is accepting the coupons before begining shopping. I did see that N6NCY posted http://www.dealideal.com and it is a great site for checking information on coupons

zammsmom

Yes, Mr Boob is the culprit, and after the nice sleuth-like work you did, I believe you should get the full $2500 reward! Let it be known however, that you will be getting ripped of something fierce if you settle for $2500!! Mr Boob's problem is worth and cost so very much more than that!!!!

Let me know how it goes.

Oh... and did ANYONE happen to e-mail those handy dandy FC coups to our new peeps? That would be so nice if ANYONE would do that. I'm sure our peeps would be willing to be Guinea Pigs and take the coups to different stores and check out the store policy, then return and report their findings! Right, peeps??? :h5:

tripletsnthree

we don't have cvc here, but I would be happy to try them out.....if they work other places. the worse thing that could happen, is someone would tell me no and I have heard that a lot in this life time.

register to remove this ad: