$1 Old Navy 4th T's

wendimj

This Friday, July 3rd, you will be able to get Old Navy Flag T's for just $1 each (limit 5 per customer). I am pretty sure this is like the tanks, where it is in store only.

webhunting.info

Old Navy: No $1 Flag Shirts
by Bargain Briana on July 2, 2009

Several folks have alerted me that not all Old Navy stores are participating in the $1 T-shirt sale on 7/3/2009 as they may not have received sufficient stock. So please check with your Old Navy location before heading out. I don’t want you to make an unncessary trip and be disappointed!

Some are reporting that the Canadian Old Navy locations are the only ones participating. Interesting!

ByandBy

Anyone get a 45 or 65 off coupon this morning?

Yea, I heard about them not doing the tees anymore. :(

momofbee

I would LOVE some $1 Old Navy T-Shirts-but after hearing about the lines for the flip flops, I don't think I'm up for it.

Diana

homesick member
I would LOVE some $1 Old Navy T-Shirts-but after hearing about the lines for the flip flops, I don't think I'm up for it.

Heck, it's probably like the day after thanksgiving sales.. I'm not up for a broken leg for a t-shirt.. lol they'll go on clearance in a couple of days anyway :rofl:

wendimj

Just confirmed in my area that they didn't get their shipments in so have cancelled the sale. They don't know if they will have it later or not.

wendimj

Nampa which isn't quite as far. I didn't go though, I called :kekeke:
I didn't want to drive 40 minutes to find out that it was cancelled.

register to remove this ad: