HyVee Kelloggs deal

r.snell

I just saw a commercial that said HyVee has Kelloggs cereals for $1.58 this week. I don't know if its national or not, but the people on the commercial were not local so you might want to check it out! :)

bella

Thanks for the heads up! They had it in yesterday's ad as well. This'll work well with the $1 coupons...

(don't you just love Hy-Vee? Last Saturday at my store, one of the employees was out front, playing songs on an electronic keyboard thingy. Soo... weird! :kekeke:)

lilwecky

Thanks for the heads up! They had it in yesterday's ad as well. This'll work well with the $1 coupons...

(don't you just love Hy-Vee? Last Saturday at my store, one of the employees was out front, playing songs on an electronic keyboard thingy. Soo... weird! :kekeke:)

Mine has a starbucks! mmmmmm

Diana

homesick member

:rofl: :rofl: mine too.. I thought it was bizarre!!! I'd never seen such a thing.. :rofl:

register to remove this ad: