FREE!! KFC 2 pc. Grilled Chicken Meal

webhunting.info

yep. one of the guys at the office went last night and he even got two all by himself (take out for him and wife).

okay, amendment. looks like it works but i've used my quota so it's hard to tell. gives me the SOL message!

Teresa

well that sucks eyeore! and i'm still laughing at the picture of fazet standing there alone trying to redeem all five at once. one of the guys at the office was trying to strategize how to get two meals on his way home tonight (one for him, one for wife). walk in and then drive through? drive through twice? drive through one and then hit the other? decisions, decisions!

I am going to go tonight this is what I'll do :io: lol I am taking my 2 kids.:fingersx:

will75

just be smart. I got 2 of these in 5 hours. 1 inside, 1 through drive through. Some lady came through drive thru when i was inside and the girl yells to the manage " SHE HAS 5 OF THEM!" and the manager said as long as they are different codes it's fine.

For the record, i used the PDF one this morning in kfc, and also this afternoon i went through drive thru with pdf. No problems

webhunting.info

I am going to go tonight this is what I'll do :io: lol I am taking my 2 kids.:fingersx:

can i borrow your kids? (lol!)

the codes are different if you clicked when it was bricks. they're the same if you clicked through the PDF. they kept going back and forth yesterday so everybody has different ones. (some PDF, some bricks)

we can't help it if they were nuts!

will75

best yet, the oprah site says in the faq if they give you a hard time with the pdf one, call kfc and tell them the kfc that's giving you a hard time!

lilwecky

I went today with 2 family members with the oprah one and had no problems at all. There were like 50 people in line in front of us that also had the coupons! These have REALLY gotten around!

webhunting.info

my other KFC had a sign outside that said oprah coupons were walk-in only. then inside you had to stand in a specific line and you had to sign a log and you had to have photo id. i went to taco bell!

lilwecky

my other KFC had a sign outside that said oprah coupons were walk-in only. then inside you had to stand in a specific line and you had to sign a log and you had to have photo id. i went to taco bell!

holy crap! :eek3: It's like you're buying cold meds to make meth or something...wonder if you can put KFC chicken in meth?

MD MOMMY

My husband went yesterday used one no problem. I went today with my kids and the girl handed me this form..It says..

Dear Valued Customer,

Due to the overwhelming demand for our FREE KFC Grilled Chicken meal, we're unable to offer it to you today. Rest assured that we will honor our commitment to giving you a free meal and we hope you'll accept this rain check with our sincerest apologies.

Please fill out this form, attach your coupon and we'll send you a coupon for your free meal at a later date, plus a fee Pepsi with our compliments,

Thank you for your understanding.

Roger Eston
KFC President

So because we were already there I tried to order lunch. I ordered snackers and some wedge fries for the kids. The girl spins back around "we don't have no wedge fries"..I said ya know what? WE ARE OUTTA HERE. We left and went to Chik Fil A with my free chicken sandwich coupon LOL.

What a joke. BUT ya know I'll be sending in my form for a free meal!

register to remove this ad: