Dunkin' Donuts First Qualifying Transaction: Up to $3 Back Free

chris

Administrator
Staff member
  • Claim this deal by linking the deal w/ eligible credit cards (most credit cards are eligible)
  • Pay for qualifying purchases at any participating Dunkin' Donuts location [Store Locator] with a linked card to earn up to $3 back (100% Back) on your first purchase
  • Earn an extra 10% back (up to $3) on every additional visit through September 27, 2018.
  • Cash rewards will be credited to your credit card statement within a few days

hough747

Hey Chris. Question: Can a husband and wife use their separate Groupon accounts but get this deal twice by linking the same card to each account? Or will Groupon catch it and only let one deal be credited?

(By the way, thanks for all the great freebies and deals! I'm a 10+ year daily FSTer, and I really appreciate all you do!)

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Chris. Question: Can a husband and wife use their separate Groupon accounts but get this deal twice by linking the same card to each account? Or will Groupon catch it and only let one deal be credited?

(By the way, thanks for all the great freebies and deals! I'm a 10+ year daily FSTer, and I really appreciate all you do!)
I think you could get away with it fine with separate cards, but I probably wouldn't risk it with the same card.
Thanks Hough, we sure have been around here for a while huh?! :eek:

register to remove this ad: