$10 CVS Gift Card for $1

laurelnev

Read the fine print:

This offer is a package deal, the CVS card at $1 is only available with an Elite Membership. If you cancel within the 48 hours of the free trial, your purchase will be refunded in its entirety.

Saveology Elite Rules: Purchase of this deal includes automatic enrollment to Saveology Elite Loyalty Program. It includes a 48 hour trial of the program where you will receive $15 Saveology Dollars to be used within the trial period. After 48 hours of membership you will be charged $10 and you will receive Fifteen dollars ($15.00) in Saveology Dollars each month. The cost of the program is $10.00 per month, so $5.00 in additional virtual currency is available each month. The first 48 hours of this program are complimentary with the purchase of an eligible combo deal from Saveology. You will also receive Free subscription to MyTechHelp, LLC’s Gold Plus plan ($9.99 value). Please see full terms and conditions here.

So, in addition to the CVS card, you're signing up for a $10/month plan...

LSG

Yeah.... I did get the fine print afterwards. You should come out great if you cancel RIGHT after receiving your gift card. They will e-mail it to you after 24 hours and you have 48 hours to cancel. Just make sure you cancel ASAP and it's still a good deal!

hough747

Yeah.... I did get the fine print afterwards. You should come out great if you cancel RIGHT after receiving your gift card. They will e-mail it to you after 24 hours and you have 48 hours to cancel. Just make sure you cancel ASAP and it's still a good deal!

What gave me pause was the "If you cancel within the 48 hours of the free trial, your purchase will be refunded in its entirety. " I think if you try to cancel, they refund your dollar and no gift card. No thanks for me

SniggleKitten

It's not an e-giftcard. They will mail an actual gift card by snail mail, so if you cancel within the 48 hours, they won't mail it to you.

LSG

I called today and cancelled after redeeming my voucher for the gift card. The Rep I spoke to said I should still get the gift card in the mail. I was also able to get the makeup brush kit for free with my $15 credit (shipping included)! I guess i'll have to wait and see if I get the card or not.
The only bummer is waiting on hold for 10 minutes to cancel the subscription with a Rep.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Every time I have bought something from saveology------my cc company calls to verify that transaction legit. Made me wonder enough that I don't do any of their deals

LSG

I just got my makeup brush set in the mail! It's NICE! Still no CVS card, but the brush set is great!

register to remove this ad: