MyCokeRewards Heads Up thread

Kay

Worker Bee
This weeks Wednesday deal is a month of Pogo for 10 points. Worth 10 for me - don't know about anybody else.;) Besides, about a month at a time is all I can handle. I end up spending too much time - and it becomes a habit.

justjane07

Cam's Hot Cookin' Mama
This weeks deal 12 pack sparkling for 30 pts! I was able to get 3 others reported 4! Hurry! Awesome deal, like we need any more coke!

Ladysteeler

This weeks deal 12 pack sparkling for 30 pts! I was able to get 3 others reported 4! Hurry! Awesome deal, like we need any more coke!

I am on the "short bus" on this one so please help. I have several coke cans so can I use the codes on the bottom of the cans to get points. Someone said they are out of this deal now but for future reference, can I save my points off the cans and if so, how many points do you get per can.

we3kings

relentless member
I am on the "short bus" on this one so please help. I have several coke cans so can I use the codes on the bottom of the cans to get points. Someone said they are out of this deal now but for future reference, can I save my points off the cans and if so, how many points do you get per can.

The codes for points are printed on the inside of the box of 12 packs, ect. The codes on the bottles are on the inside of the caps.

givemeabreak

Does anyone know what the deal was on 12-18? I want the red saucepan and see it is out of stock and hope it wasn't that and I missed it

givemeabreak

Thank you so much, I was afraid the one week I didn't look that it might have been then. I'll keep on entering codes. The 12" skillet is terrific.

register to remove this ad: