Administrator
Staff member
Go to Omahasteaks.com/mailing and enter enter item number 395CHA
You should get the free shipping page with the free 2lb ham with any purchase
You can get a $3.99 Lemon Parsley butter
or the 2276CHA $2.00 snack stick to make it really chepa

Kay

Worker Bee
Awesome! I did the 2.00 snack stick and paid with paypal (thank you pinecone research). Went through just fine. Doesn't mean they won't cancel it but...:h5: Thanks Chris (and web)!

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Awesome! I did the 2.00 snack stick and paid with paypal (thank you pinecone research). Went through just fine. Doesn't mean they won't cancel it but...:h5: Thanks Chris (and web)!

done the same :bigthumb:

Kay

Worker Bee
it said shipping not included after i added something else. :dunno:

I tried to add the deal they offered on the shopping cart page (three items for 19 dollars or something like that) and it came up saying no free shipping. I just started over again -- adding only the 2.00 snackies and it went through.

webhunting.info

I tried to add the deal they offered on the shopping cart page (three items for 19 dollars or something like that) and it came up saying no free shipping. I just started over again -- adding only the 2.00 snackies and it went through.

yeah, thank you. i did that and it went through. i hadn't clicked all the way along that first time so i don't know what it was planning to do. i'll fall on the floor if this ships though!

Kay

Worker Bee
yeah, thank you. i did that and it went through. i hadn't clicked all the way along that first time so i don't know what it was planning to do. i'll fall on the floor if this ships though!

Me too. :kekeke: I printed the final page and brought it home. All my hubby said was: "Yeah, right. Like that's gonna happen."

imjustagirl

Mine said "scheduled to ship" but found this on their FB.
Omaha Steaks
It has come to our attention that an individual posted one of our mailer offers online but did not include the appropriate terms and conditions that were published with the original offer. We assure you that there is no problem with our website. Unfortunately, orders received as a result of this posting that did not meet the terms and conditions of the offer cannot be honored. We are in the process of contacting all customers with pending orders related to this offer and we apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

How do I get my PIC. to show?

Last edited:
this is the terms that was posted on their site: " Right now, we're set to send you, one of our best customers, a FREE Ham with any purchase. That's right, you could be enjoying a ham for FREE and FREE Shipping when you order from your current mailing. But that's not all, there's dozens of great values you're sure to enjoy this summer - all specially priced just for you. So don't hesitate, because these great deals and your FREE Ham are gone at noon on Tuesday, August 23, 2011!" I knew it was to good to be true, but since there was no min. order in the terms then they should at lest honor the orders.

gato

I order from Omaha Steaks all the time. It is expensive but worth it to me. I can't believe all the whiners on their Facebook page. People think they are so entitled anymore it is quite disgusting. Come on now a company offering a free ham! If it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

laurelnev

Just rec'd this:
----------------------
Thank you for shopping with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your
interest in our company.

It has come to our attention that an individual posted one of our
mailer offers online but did not include the appropriate terms and
conditions that were published with the original offer.
Unfortunately, orders received as a result of this posting that did
not meet the terms and conditions of the offer cannot be honored. As
stated in the terms and conditions of this mailer, the free shipping
and handling plus the free ham only applies to orders that include a
main selection from the mailed offer. In reviewing your order, it
appears a main selection was not included. We regret to inform you
that your order has been cancelled.

If you would like to place an order that includes a main selection
from the mailer, please contact us at 1-800-228-9055.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and we apologize for
any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Jamie Toledo
Consumer Services Manager
Omaha Steaks

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Just rec'd this:
----------------------
Thank you for shopping with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your
interest in our company.

It has come to our attention that an individual posted one of our
mailer offers online but did not include the appropriate terms and
conditions that were published with the original offer.
Unfortunately, orders received as a result of this posting that did
not meet the terms and conditions of the offer cannot be honored. As
stated in the terms and conditions of this mailer, the free shipping
and handling plus the free ham only applies to orders that include a
main selection from the mailed offer. In reviewing your order, it
appears a main selection was not included. We regret to inform you
that your order has been cancelled.

If you would like to place an order that includes a main selection
from the mailer, please contact us at 1-800-228-9055.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and we apologize for
any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Jamie Toledo
Consumer Services Manager
Omaha Steaks

ditto

Kamaree

I ordered the 2lb ham with snack stick for $2 for my brother. That got canceled

I ordered 2lb ham, snack stick and the 19.99 deal for me. That one is being shipped out.

Kay

Worker Bee
I ordered the 2lb ham with snack stick for $2 for my brother. That got canceled

I ordered 2lb ham, snack stick and the 19.99 deal for me. That one is being shipped out.

Really? With free shipping? I tried entering that originally and it reverted to a regular order. I hope it comes for you! (especially since shipping starts and nearly that high).:h5:

register to remove this ad: