Mens skechers arcade shoes $3-EXPIRED

crazybailey7

Ugh. Be careful. I kept getting Error 500 messages and now i have placed 5 orders and the customer service isnt open and the site is going so slow its going to take hours for me to cancel.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I keep trying to buy them and at the end stage, it says processing but than just goes back to the same page. I never get a conformation page. Do you just keep trying.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I have a feeling these orders will be cancelled. When I clciked on the gray ones the price said $56

CareBear101

Generous Member
I keep trying to buy them and at the end stage, it says processing but than just goes back to the same page. I never get a conformation page. Do you just keep trying.

I did, but I opened another browser to check my order history at the same time to make sure the order did not go through more than once. It took about4-5 times for it to go through once(but I never got a conformation page) so keep checking order history.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
Ugh. Be careful. I kept getting Error 500 messages and now i have placed 5 orders and the customer service isnt open and the site is going so slow its going to take hours for me to cancel.

if you go to order status, and click the order you can cancel yourself

MM81

ugh...i give up...i can't get through...can't even get passed the log in page !:dunno: :cry:

mshelly

Finally got to create account page , now tells me account already exists no matter what email I put in, I'm over these 3.00 shoes!!!:dunno:

ChevVan75

I finally was able to get to my account info and my last order for $2.55 is showing.
It never seemed to process and never got an e-mail confirmation or anything but it s showing as ordered.

Don't give up but do check your acct info before clicking over and over again.
You might end up with multiple orders......:uh:

Kimmi

Thanks for the order history tip :) I was going to try again because the shoes are still in my bag. Turns out it did go through. Guess the shopping bag did not update yet.

I also had trouble making an account. It told me I already had one after trying to make one and having a failed page a few times. It must have gone through though because after that I was able to log on.

MM81

Anyone got a confirmation email yet?
I finally made it to the very last page but nothing seems to happen when i click on "Place order now".:dunno:
And clicking on Order Status or My account just keeps giving me error messages.

rachaelmarie

It took me FOREVER to get my account setup, for the order to go through, ohmygosh what a hassle!!!

But these will make great gifts!!!

And thanks for reminding to check the order history before I went click crazy on the last page lolol. Their pages are weird and don't confirm anything for you, so I just kept pressing away!!

rachaelmarie

I finally made it to the very last page but nothing seems to happen when i click on "Place order now".:dunno:

Just keep reloading, or try entering the site again and signing in again, then entering my account, then pressing order history. It is a hassle, but it did work eventually for me after it kept giving me about 1,000 error messages! lol.

I did not receive any e-mail confirmation, hopefully I do. My order history reads:

Order Date: Order Number: Status: Total:
05/07/2011 #6379209 PROCESSING $5.10

So we will see!!! :fingersx:

ChevVan75

Last night my order went right thru and I got an instant confirmation by e-mail with my order number and shipping info.
Today the site is just overloaded I guess....:dunno::dunno:

register to remove this ad: