Color: CHOC
Size: 12
Qty: 1

Merchandise $3.00
Shipping $0.00 (4-10 business days)
Tax $0.00
TOTAL $3.00

harleybella

AWESOME!! i got them!!! i love the freeshipping especially to hawaii since usually shipping is crazy expensive for out here!!!

we3kings

relentless member
We're sorry, the requested page was not found. Please go back to the Home Page, or try one of the links below:

Men | Women | Boys | Girls | Help

You can also contact us for further assistance.

Thank you,
SKECHERS

OK, I was able to finally get this to go through but it would not give me a confirmation page. But, when I looked at my e-mail account it had said I placed 3 orders, so I had to go back and cancel 2 of them.

Last edited:

MM81

Grrrr....they must be getting slammed now , been trying for 15 minutes and can't get to the checkout....grrrr...and here i thought i was finally able to afford some Skechers. pfffff

CareBear101

Generous Member
Grrrr....they must be getting slammed now , been trying for 15 minutes and can't get to the checkout....grrrr...and here i thought i was finally able to afford some Skechers. pfffff

took me about 25-30 minutes, but I got it done. I know it's frustrating, but keep trying.

ChevVan75

It is now showing the shoes priced at $3.00 but when I select size I want it jumps to $56.00

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

ChevVan75

I think it was gray ones.
Tried to go to checkout and get a message:

We're sorry, it looks like we've encountered a problem. Please try again or contact us if the problem persists

CareBear101

Generous Member
I think it was gray ones.
Tried to go to checkout and get a message:

We're sorry, it looks like we've encountered a problem. Please try again or contact us if the problem persists

Ok, only the brown ones are $3 so you'll have to choose those, and the site it probably having too much traffic, so you will have to keep trying. It took me about 30 minutes to finally get it to work. Good Luck. :fingersx:

ChevVan75

Thanks....I got a pair of brown ones last night.

I just thought I would try and get my son a pair today since it is a price that can't be beat!

:eek3::wiggle::eek3:

CareBear101

Generous Member
Thanks....I got a pair of brown ones last night.

I just thought I would try and get my son a pair today since it is a price that can't be beat!

:eek3::wiggle::eek3:

:h5: I almost got myself a pair(I'm a woman) I like shoes like that, but since I got my hubby a pair for father's day, I didn't want him to see mine or anything. This is a wonderful deal though. :wiggle:

ChevVan75

The WB code worked but the order seemed to hang up when processing.
WB must be 15% off. Took price to $2.55
Hee hee

CareBear101

Generous Member
The WB code worked but the order seemed to hang up when processing.
WB must be 15% off. Took price to $2.55
Hee hee

I tried that a few times, but I thought it was messing it up(kept getting an error-even without it too) so I just said forget it, the extra 45 cents was not worth the hassle for me. So mine were $3. I am still happy, and it was better than driving myself crazy trying to order.

register to remove this ad: