Blender - any hot deals on Amazon?

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
Anyone know of any good deals on a GREAT blender from amazon.com?

I want 1 that will crush ice, mixes well and is sizeable, not those small single cup style ones that come with so much junk and extras because they are so compact. I'll be leaving it in the kitchen :rofl: so I want a durable one.

I wonder if there's one under $50 :rofl: who knows.. anyway

I have a Prime account -if that helps :bigthumb:

(is Black & Decker a good brand?) Thx for any help

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Oster is a good brand.. :) also check deal sites like Ruelala and ideeli..

Hamilton Beach also has good reviews but I havent tried it yet. also check Buy.com.

KitchenAid, Cuisinart = other good brands but are on the expensive side i think

Last edited:

Bri

DON'T get Hamilton Beach, thats the one he have now and it takes FOREVER to make a smoothie. Food gets stick down under the blades and its hard even with something skinny to get under the blades to get it out. I don't know the exact style we have but its one of the higher black models, I like KitchenAid and Cuisinart and have been pricing them and a few others from QVC (I'm currently addicted to QVC but having bought anything yet)

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
Oster is a good brand.. :) also check deal sites like Ruelala and ideeli..

Hamilton Beach also has good reviews but I havent tried it yet. also check Buy.com.

KitchenAid, Cuisinart = other good brands but are on the expensive side i think
I'm only interested in Amazon.com since I have amazon $$ to spend :rofl:

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
DON'T get Hamilton Beach, thats the one he have now and it takes FOREVER to make a smoothie. Food gets stick down under the blades and its hard even with something skinny to get under the blades to get it out. I don't know the exact style we have but its one of the higher black models, I like KitchenAid and Cuisinart and have been pricing them and a few others from QVC (I'm currently addicted to QVC but having bought anything yet)
:bigthumb: thx for letting me know. Hahaa I like QVC too but haven't gotten anything off there in a loooooong time. :cool:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I have a real nice blender that someone left
at my house after a night of frozen margaritas. No one has claimed it and, frankly, I don't remember who brought it. It works really good. :yum:

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
I have a real nice blender that someone left
at my house after a night of frozen margaritas. No one has claimed it and, frankly, I don't remember who brought it. It works really good. :yum:
:rofl: well what kind is it ? it's hot outside .. i could use 1 of those margaritas right now :drool:

getitfree

Margaritaville makes a very very good one.. the ice is crushed from the top rather than with the bottom metal blades. They are a bit on the pricey side, but very good! I have no idea what it would cost on amazon, but if you could get a good deal on one, it would be worth it. I have the key west model, but I think they make other ones. Found it on amazon.. here is the link. I didn't check the site for the best deal.. this is just a link for an example.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000SPPK5M...e=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B000SPPK5M

Last edited:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Margaritaville makes a very very good one.. the ice is crushed from the top rather than with the bottom metal blades. They are a bit on the pricey side, but very good! I have no idea what it would cost on amazon, but if you could get a good deal on one, it would be worth it. I have the key west model, but I think they make other ones. Found it on amazon.. here is the link. I didn't check the site for the best deal.. this is just a link for an example.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000SPPK5M...e=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B000SPPK5M

for that price it needs to come with a pool boy

3bears

i have Osterizer bought from macy's for $40+, and it works fine with big ice cube. not too many functions, come in decent size so it's not too heavy for me to hold it.

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies

ha! :rofl: gotta be a joke for that price.
:eek3: "$269.99" .. that's a monthly car payment for some people :rofl:

register to remove this ad: