StuffedAnimals.com Free Bear Update

CarrieL1125

A couple weeks ago there was an offer posted on the main page for a free teddy bear. I signed up and in the course of placing my order, the page timed out, so I had to redo it a few times. Earlier this week I got my order for my free teddy, and today I got another one!! I'm wondering if every time I thought the page timed out, if it really was placing the order anyway. Keep your eyes open, you may be getting a few bears in the mail!

lauradman

A couple weeks ago there was an offer posted on the main page for a free teddy bear. I signed up and in the course of placing my order, the page timed out, so I had to redo it a few times. Earlier this week I got my order for my free teddy, and today I got another one!! I'm wondering if every time I thought the page timed out, if it really was placing the order anyway. Keep your eyes open, you may be getting a few bears in the mail!

I got one on Thursday too :)

Kamaree

I received a little gray teddy, and I love it! Soo so soft.. I'm thinking about buying a bigger one for $20. I have slept with a teddy bear since I was a little girl, never broke that habit. The first thing I told hubby when I felt the little teddy bear was that I wish it was bigger, cause I want to cuddle with it lol

CarrieL1125

I got two white bears that are super soft. It's perfect because my 2 year old can give one to my 4 month old and vice versa lol

register to remove this ad: