*HOT* $5 off ANY purchase at iHerb.com (all natural & organic products)

washlicn

iherb.com is offering $5 off ANY purchase with coupon code: WOW123 (your total can be less than $5 to use coupon code)

They have TONS of products with soap starting at $0.68 a bar! I ordered 2 CocoCare Cocoabutter sticks and 2 Eco Tools Nail file sets all for $1.85 shipped! These will make great stocking stuffers, and I got each item for less than $0.50 so I'm happy. Just be aware that the more "heavy" the item is to ship, the higher shipping will be. I ordered light items to make sure my shipping was low. Shipping starts at $1.25.

Untitled60.png

Untitled61.png

Kay

Worker Bee
Thanks for posting washlicn. I'll give it a closer look in a bit.:h5:

Somebody tell libellula! They have 6 pages of lip balm!:run:

Kay

Worker Bee
Chicken Poop Lip Junk? Seriously! It says:"Chicken Poop Outdoors Lip Junk contains no poop. Put it on your lips!" Like you would be expecting it to contain poop?:dunno:

Wait... isn't that false advertising? :kekeke: I may have to order some - just because!

hollysaurusrawr

I got some of the Eco Tools items
2 Packages of Loofah face sponges
1 Bamboo mini foot file
2 packages Bamboo mini nail files

I paid 1.51 for shipping

maggie6872

NICE DEAL! I got a bunch of essential oils to mix for body scrubs for less than the $5.95 shipping charge where I usually get them.

There are 2 freebies you can select along with your order- look up at the top and there is a "FREE" http://www.iherb.com/Free-Samples you can select from a few different items. They state a price but when you add them to your cart they are free. There are some books on there that may make great gifts for little OOP.

sunedaz77

Fyi

Give out $5.00 iHerb coupons

If you are an iHerb customer, let your friends & family know about the great value iHerb offers. Save them $5.00 off their first order. Long term, save them hundreds of dollars on their natural product needs. And see on-going iHerb rewards (credits) inside your account!*

They Save $5 -- You Earn 4%!
- First time customers who shop at iHerb.com and enter your email address or your 6 digit coupon code during checkout will receive an instant $5.00 off their first order.*
- And you'll be rewarded 4% commission on the subtotal of both their initial order and any additional orders they place over the next 365 days.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I changed the coupon code in the first post to the one from the iherb twitter page so its no longer a referral code

helobuff

Product Qty Unit Price Discount SubTotal
Desert Essence, Cleansing Bar Tea Tree Therapy, 3.5 oz (100 g) (DES-22060)
Status: Pending Reason: Waiting for processing 1 X $2.48 $0.25 $2.23
Badger Company, Certified Organic Lip Balm, Vanilla Madagascar, .15 oz (4.2 g) (WSB-22509)
Status: Pending Reason: Waiting for processing 1 X $2.55 $2.55
Badger Company, Certified Organic Lip Balm, Ginger & Lemon, .15 oz/4.2 g (WSB-33162)
Status: Pending Reason: Waiting for processing 1 X $2.55 $2.55
Extra Discounts:
$5 off for first time customers –Coupon code provided

68.2% ($5.00)

Items: $7.58
Discounts: ($5.25)
Shipping: $2.00
Total Before Tax: $4.33
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $4.33
Reward: $0.00
Grand Total: $4.33

Pretty great! Hard to stop shopping on that site.. every time I went for a lip balm it was OOS.. Libuella bought them out! :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: