$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

Pam i Am

hey 'buf :)..... any idea when this code expires? i don't wanna set off security on my debit card for making a million purchases at one site..lol

Pam i Am

is chadwick's plus size too? the smallest size at one stop plus would still be super big on me
no chadwick's is misses sizes..but a lot more expensive...tights seem to be best bargain on that site right now...or try the 40% off code Helobuf posted earlier...

quin208

any cheap fillers out there? i wanna get my mom the snuggie for 4.99 but can't find anything real cheap to get me over 5

helobuff

any cheap fillers out there? i wanna get my mom the snuggie for 4.99 but can't find anything real cheap to get me over 5

Go for the gift bag.. search STOCKING STUFFERS.. it will come up.. pic it.. its pink but hey.. its a cheap filler.. and you can put the gift in it! :run:

helobuff

is chadwick's plus size too? the smallest size at one stop plus would still be super big on me

I am not a big person.. well thats relative i guess. I wear a 12-14 (medium) and I ordered from OSP.. but I like tunics.. they cant be that big if they are selling mediums I figure.. also OSP sells the clearance stuff from Chadwicks too.. when you go to clearance on the left side of the screen choose chadwicks as the store you want to shop.. all clearance for them will come up. not much there though.:run: today is the last day of the code.. I have 15 orders :kekeke:

Bra, 2 snuggies and gifts bags, 2 blankets, 2 coats, one T shirt, one tunic long sleeve and one long sleeve shirt. Hmm, dont know what else I bought..

quin208

okay so i placed two orders. i got the snuggie and the picnic set. that came to 3.98 shipped. then i got a cami tank top from chadwick's for .99 shipped :)

i LOVE you helobuff for posting this lol

helobuff

okay so i placed two orders. i got the snuggie and the picnic set. that came to 3.98 shipped. then i got a cami tank top from chadwick's for .99 shipped :)

i LOVE you helobuff for posting this lol

:xmasgrin: I love you too !! All you gals.. fster's are the best!! We rock.. :bowrofl:

register to remove this ad: