HOT* Slippers, Isotoners $1.99 + Tax FS to store Pick up

helobuff

Last edited:

krissyg89

I have been trying to get it to go through with a pair of gloves for hours now! I can't get it to work :run:

krissyg89

ZOMG I finally got it to work!

The code works on the gloves I just bought (same brand, though).

I got my fiance the mittens last year when I had a mailed $10 coupon. He still loves them, lol

helobuff

But only the shoes are shipping for free today!! So if you get the slippers.. you dont pay shipping :xmasgrin:
Any slippers, mens too.

sugarhigh

I'm sorry, I still can't get this to work for me... so frustrating! Will the slippers ship for free to my house or do I still have to ship to the store? Thanks!

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I can't get it to work either...it keeps sending me back to my cart saying there is nothing in it

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
At this time, JCPenney is unable to determine the item availability, promotional discounts, shipping and handling, and tax on your order. When your order is shipped, the invoice will reflect the correct discounts, shipping and handling, and tax.
To continue checkout please select a payment type or you may call 1-800-322-1189 to place your order with a Customer Service Representative.

this is what it tells me when I get to the very end??????

sugarhigh

At this time, JCPenney is unable to determine the item availability, promotional discounts, shipping and handling, and tax on your order. When your order is shipped, the invoice will reflect the correct discounts, shipping and handling, and tax.
To continue checkout please select a payment type or you may call 1-800-322-1189 to place your order with a Customer Service Representative.

this is what it tells me when I get to the very end??????
Well that's not something you want to hear...

LRae17

I think if you choose to have things shipped to your closest store for pick up its free shipping. That was the case for both my husband and I. He ordered some canning jars and I ordered some socks.

e_chan89

i just bought Chateau 6-Pc. Towel Set for 3.28 :D
6-piece towel set includes 2 each:
* 30x56" bath towel
* 16x28" hand towel
* 12x12" washcloth

helobuff

I'm sorry, I still can't get this to work for me... so frustrating! Will the slippers ship for free to my house or do I still have to ship to the store? Thanks!

According to their site.. slippers for men and women ship free!! Shoes ship free is what the site says.. look at the top of the shoes page.

register to remove this ad: