$5 off $5 at Petsmart

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member
Thanks, so excited that this came along. I have to go out of town for the day on the 24th and PetSmart is along the way! Free Christmas gift for my furbabies!

helobuff

It says the Offer is exlusively for valued petperks customers :dunno: dont think I am one..

also, how many can you use in one trip? Can you make several purchases using one each? :kekeke:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
It says the Offer is exlusively for valued petperks customers :dunno: dont think I am one..

also, how many can you use in one trip? Can you make several purchases using one each? :kekeke:

you can sign up for pet perks online or in store

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
you can sign up for pet perks online or in store

Was this coupon sent to one particular customer? I am a Pet Perks customer but I don't recall getting any e-mails about this. I just wondered if it's a generic coupon.

Pam i Am

Thanks! i used this today..and want to share a few things.....you have to have a card to use this coupon, if you do not, just walk up to cashier when you walk into store and ask for form..i filled it out while shopping..ALSO if you have the nutro coupon for petfood for $10 off that we just got from here recently, they have some of that on sale right now for 10.99 (only 99cents after coupon) AND "SOME" of these bags have special offers on them like mine has a FREE 3oz bag of Greenies Dental chews with purchase (appx value $3)....i also bought $5 worth of treats and used this $5 off coupon-they gave me my petperks cards immediately when i turned in form at checkout-after all coupons and tax..total was only a couple of dollars..another great shopping trip!!!!

shelker

Hey thanks PamIam.Couldn't get this to work earlier and after i read ur post gave it another try.I too have a 10$ max cat along with a bu two get one free greenies.Hope my store has a free grennies coupon too...guess after all the food and snackies better use some of my 5$ on litter..hehe :)

Pam i Am

Oh man I can't wait to go, I've got two of the $10 off of Nutro dog food coupons! What size was the bag you got?
i got 3.5 lb bag of cat food (on sale 10.99)..i looked at the dog food first and at my Petsmart it was a few dollars more...my dog loves cat food..lol...learned from vet that cat food has more protein than dog food and and that dogs can eat cat food but cats shouldn't eat dog food....so until he starts meowing, i am fine with Buddy liking the cat's food :kekeke:

.... hope you get some great deals too..

Kristina

i got 3.5 lb bag of cat food (on sale 10.99)..i looked at the dog food first and at my Petsmart it was a few dollars more...my dog loves cat food..lol...learned from vet that cat food has more protein than dog food and and that dogs can eat cat food but cats shouldn't eat dog food....so until he starts meowing, i am fine with Buddy liking the cat's food :kekeke:

:kekeke:

Josie101

I know this coupon has now expired but on Saturday when my Husband went to PetSmart to use the coupon the cashier called the manager over and showed him the coupon.The manager told my Husband that the coupon was fraudulent because it had been altered and was put out on the internet for multiple printings without their permission.He said that those coupons are only sent to members in their emails & will have the pet owners name or pet's name on the coupon.He showed my Husband the paper that came from PetSmart's home office via the district manager (even printed my Husband a copy of the letter to bring home to show me). My Husband was so embarrassed.

seasrn

I know this coupon has now expired but on Saturday when my Husband went to PetSmart to use the coupon the cashier called the manager over and showed him the coupon.The manager told my Husband that the coupon was fraudulent because it had been altered and was put out on the internet for multiple printings without their permission.He said that those coupons are only sent to members in their emails & will have the pet owners name or pet's name on the coupon.He showed my Husband the paper that came from PetSmart's home office via the district manager (even printed my Husband a copy of the letter to bring home to show me). My Husband was so embarrassed.

omg...sorry that had to happen! i hate it when supervisors take their job too seriously:kekeke: all they had to say was " sorry, we can't take that coupon"

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member

Oh I did! I had two of the $10 off dog food coupons and I printed two of the $5 off $5 coupons and I printed two if the $5 off dog food that was posted and a free bag so I got a total of 5 bags of dog food ranging from 4.4 to 6lbs, 3 bags of treats, 2 cow hooves, a greenie chew all for $3

register to remove this ad: