Thomas Train Target Deal

sweety_19

Yesterday I purchased Learning Curve 98350 TWR Early Engineers Roundabout Station from target priced $19.99 for free by using following coupons

Used coupons

- 50% off on thomas train Target coupon
-$10 off from Parenting Magazine

The total cost was 0

This was the awesome deal...:bigthumb::kekeke:

Last edited:

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
This is an inaccurate post....that coupon was in "Parenting The Early Years" magazine NOT PARENTS MAGAZINE. BUT...there IS a $10 Thomas Early Engineers coupon in the November issue of Family Fun that I found this morning.

sweety_19

This is an inaccurate post....that coupon was in "Parenting The Early Years" magazine NOT PARENTS MAGAZINE. BUT...there IS a $10 Thomas Early Engineers coupon in the November issue of Family Fun that I found this morning.

Corrected the post...Coupon is in Parenting the early years magazine on 101pg

3bears

i just took my daughter to the dr. and found it in parent early mag. will hit target tonight, if it's still too expensive after coupon, i think i'll put it up for trade :crossfinger:

meg1111

Have you tried hot coupon worlds coupon data base? I haven't used their site in a while, but have had luck in the past finding specific coupons

I found it there but it just said found in Family Fun Mag. Nov 10. I didn't get that mag but I did get the Parenting Early Years one!

register to remove this ad: