Free Office Depot $30 Gift Card

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Yea I kept getting the error message but then my girlfriend got on and did it and she was "One of the first 300" which Idk if I believe truly. So I won't hold my breath on this one until I see a confirmation email or the actual gc ha.

twin36a

Alot of ppl on fb are saying the won a couple of gift cards a piece they were only giving 300 I have feeling alot of us wont be seeing these gift cards in the mail :( There is no way this many people should be getting that confirmation popping up

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Alot of ppl on fb are saying the won a couple of gift cards a piece they were only giving 300 I have feeling alot of us wont be seeing these gift cards in the mail :( There is no way this many people should be getting that confirmation popping up

Agreed. Maybe some of us that got the actual error message right at the beginning will be getting them. Who knows, it's all good though.

webhunting.info

i didn't get the darn thing loaded until about 9:15. but it said i won the gift card! then the cubes wouldn't load on dial-up and i lost my patience and hit refresh. wrong move. said i'd already played when i hadn't.

MM81

Ok , so i just signed up with a different (My 3rd for tonight) email address and got the "Congratulations" pop up thingy. I'm just not sure if i'll actually get one though. We'll see. Ok , i'm somewhat happy now. :)
I really wanted this for my hubby !

hippiekrystal

anyone get a confirmation email? I have nothing all i got was this when i signed up
5clgdv.jpg

helobuff

I got it! Woot Woot!! :xmasgrin:

Congradulations!
You are one of the first 300 to sign up for the instant win game, you will recieve your gift card in 4-6 weeks. Keep in mind that you are not guarenteed to recieve it by December 25th!

helobuff

Did it again with hubby's email.. got another one!! WootWoot!! WooHoo! This is great! GC's for OfficeDepot rock!

jammom

I got mine a 1/2 hr ago (had to work)-seems like alot more than 300 are being claimed

Rules state 1 GC per person,email,or household

helobuff

I got mine a 1/2 hr ago (had to work)-seems like alot more than 300 are being claimed

Rules state 1 GC per person,email,or household

:cry: was hoping to combine these GC's with the $50 downloadable coupon they offered when we signed up so I could get a computer! I figured if I could get a few of these, use the $50 coupon, buy the computer on sale.. I could manage it.

register to remove this ad: