anyone get this e-mail yet??

Thank you for entering the July 7, 2010 “Everyone Wins Wednesday†giveaway. We had a blast with the promotion and loved reading about your first concert experience!

As we mentioned last week, the response to this latest promotion was overwhelming – so overwhelming, that the number of entries far exceeded the number of Creative Zens available to us.

To be fair to those who entered on time and first, the first 4,500 people with verified valid entries will receive a Creative Zen, and the remaining folks with verified valid entries will receive a $15 gift card or code.

Please click here http/ to verify your entry so we can send your MP3 player, gift card or code.

You must verify your entry by 11:59 PM PT on August 6th 2010.

Thank you for your support and patience,

The Napster Team

Ava

Glamorous Member
um, yeah that's ridic. i don't have a record of all of my posts on my wall. and i totally posted and emailed on time the first time. grr.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I got it today and replied with all the info. Hoping for the player....we will see. I did it like at 10:30 in the morning. so I should get it.

e_chan89

Can someone explain to me how I am supposed to show them the URL? I'm confused...

copy this from some guy on facebook:
"Hey all, you DON'T need to search through all the post to find your post. Use these steps:
* Go to your Profile page
* In your recent activity section, find this line:
<your facebook name> wrote on Napster's Wall.

* If you click on "Napster" link , you will see which of Napster's post you wrote on. Make sure it's the Napster giveaway post. Else you will have to go down further down your profile page to find the right one.... See More
* The key here is to click on the "Wall" link, then you will get the link of your post to the giveaway. Follow the instructions in the email and include this link."

i finally figure the stupid thing out. make sure to follow the rules highlighted in red.

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member
Pheww, that took a few minutes. Glad I got it finally sent in though, I will probably not get the player. I didn't send do it until 3pm eastern standard time oh well something is better than nothing. If I get the code it will be up for trade that's for sure!

kathisierra

Main Page Member
copy this from some guy on facebook:
"Hey all, you DON'T need to search through all the post to find your post. Use these steps:
* Go to your Profile page
* In your recent activity section, find this line:
<your facebook name> wrote on Napster's Wall.
* If you click on "Napster" link , you will see which of Napster's post you wrote on. Make sure it's the Napster giveaway post. Else you will have to go down further down your profile page to find the right one.... See More
* The key here is to click on the "Wall" link, then you will get the link of your post to the giveaway. Follow the instructions in the email and include this link."

i finally figure the stupid thing out. make sure to follow the rules highlighted in red.

THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH.
I entered at 2:56 pm, but it says Im getting a code or something , UGH no MP3 I guess

register to remove this ad: