Free audio book from Amazon

Ava

Glamorous Member
oh awesome

can you only choose one? ... and if so, is it just one from each link?

i haven't listened to audio books, but people always rave about them!! do y'all listen to them? i hear they're great for long drives .. i'm scared they might put me to sleep! haha

Kay

Worker Bee
I only tried to download one. I think laurels link is probably the one you take from the redplum page. I wasn't sure if it needed to go through them or not.

I've listened to audiobooks on long trips before. I picked something that I figured would keep my semi-attention as I didn't want to go to sleep either. Funny stuff worked the best. I also have put them on my ipod for lunch times when I can't tune out some <ahem> not-so-interesting people talking real loud in the lunch room. Having a book allowed me to zone out a bit.

laurelnev

I only tried to download one. I think laurels link is probably the one you take from the redplum page. I wasn't sure if it needed to go through them or not.

Not sure either. I got the redplum e-mail, then went into my history to cut/paste where it redirected to. Would not work for me in Firefox at first, but worked in IE.

register to remove this ad: