Medco Health Store: *HOT!* $10 off ANY Order!

webhunting.info

i dont know.. maybe it does not..here's what i found:

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole (1.7%), Octinoxate (7.5%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Ammonium Polyacrylatedimethyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Mannitol, PEG 20 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alumina, Cyclodextrin, Yeast Extract, Soluble Collagen, Disodium Succinate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), FIL

ew. wax, acid, fragrance, (urea?!) and alcohol. i haven't looked at the olay ingredients but i'm not gonna touch the l'oreal! ooh, and i just re-read the olay rebate and it's $50 on any facial care. was thinking it was only regenerist. so i've got $15 so far. i might make it to $50!

Last edited:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
ew. wax, acid, fragrance, (urea?!) and alcohol. i haven't looked at the olay ingredients but i'm not gonna touch the l'oreal! ooh, and i just re-read the olay rebate and it's $50 on any facial care. was thinking it was only regenerist. so i've got $15 so far. i might make it to $50!

:D.. i hope olay has better ingredients. you can finish off the $35 at rite aid.. the $35 you will buy will also qualify for the skin care rebate buy $25 get $10 RA gc, Buy $50 get $25 use your wellness card and you will score an additional $5 gc.. :bigthumb:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
UPDATE: I found this through google:

"I guess I'm too late...just got the same message. I called CS and they said the code wasn't supposed to be released publicly so they deactivated it. Thanks OP for posting though! I think Medco should issue user specific codes if these coupons are tailored for those insured by Medco." - 6/5 8:47 PM

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I also found this: MUST READ!!!

http://**********.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1788018

I always say use credit card... be sure to check your statements or online or call your credit card company to verify the charges(once you receive the shipping confirmation).. Im afraid they might cancel some orders.. cant blame them, some people got so greedy..

do not delete your order confirmation --- an email on your inbox

t♂ph

The Dreamer
oh no.. i think that site is banned.. basically, it tells you they got overcharged/ double triple charged by medco.. different experiences from people i do not know way back jan 2010.. only a few... i havent read any other bad experiences so far for the current promo other than some were cancelled...

meg1111

OMG!! I just checked my chase account and see a charge from them but it was for the specified amount noted on my confirmation email.

meg1111

What do you mean? Is this a good thing?

Oh I checked my account this morning before toph posted that. I just didn't know people have previously had experienced those problems with them. They didn't charge me the full amount or anything like that I just thought that was crazy.

Sandy

Oh I checked my account this morning before toph posted that. I just didn't know people have previously had experienced those problems with them. They didn't charge me the full amount or anything like that I just thought that was crazy.

Oh good. I checked my credit card and it should the correct amount charged too.

Kamaree

I also found this: MUST READ!!!

http://**********.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1788018

I always say use credit card... be sure to check your statements or online or call your credit card company to verify the charges(once you receive the shipping confirmation).. Im afraid they might cancel some orders.. cant blame them, some people got so greedy..

do not delete your order confirmation --- an email on your inbox

That thread is old, and doubt they will double charge shipping, also it only happened to one, maybe two people in that thread.. Everyone else said their charges were fine..

It's still always good to keep your order confirmation though, no matter where you order from.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
That thread is old, and doubt they will double charge shipping, also it only happened to one, maybe two people in that thread.. Everyone else said their charges were fine..

It's still always good to keep your order confirmation though, no matter where you order from.

i just thought id let you know so you can check.. nothing bad so far.. thats good:wiggle:

register to remove this ad: