Alice in Wonderland DVD/Blu-Ray @ Best Buy

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Head over to Best Buy today to get the "best buy" on Alice in Wonderland Blu-Ray/DVD Combo pack priced at $26.99

Before you head out, print this $10 coupon to make the final price only $16.99
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.co...ce-coupon?cmp=dmov_dmr_url_alice-coupon_print :jump:

Note that Best Buy is the only store offering exclusive packaging of this combo pack. The release will include 6 collectible cards which can be switched in and out to create a new cover art through the keyhole. You can see the exlusive packaging at the following website. (Thanks blu-news.com)
http://blu-news.com/index.php/2010/05/best-buy-gets-alice-in-wonderland-exclusive-packaging/

Also, if you buy any 2 Organix products and Alice in Wonderland on Blu-Ray or DVD, you can score a $5 rebate.
http://www.beautypureandsimple.com/RebateOffer.asp#

Suellen

The Church Lady
I just remembered that I have a $5 rewardzone certificate at Best buy! Even better!!!!

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I think she was saying that you get more in the pack from Best Buy.

You're right, Suellen. I just purchased two of the combo packages from Best Buy and the exclusive packaging looks really neat. I can easily switch out the six character cards from the movie so that the cover looks entirely different. Clever idea by Best Buy.

One more deal I got today was at the Disney store. I purchased the Blu-Ray/DVD combo of Alice in Wonderland and received a free movie poster. So now I have three combo packages of the same movie! I'll either give copies to my two sisters (maybe for a birthday or Christmas) or sell them on Ebay.

P.S. (I was checking out with my two coupons when a young Best Buy employee rushed up to the counter to try to give me copies of the $10 off coupon before I had paid. What a sweetheart! :v: I told him that I knew about the coupons and I had already used them for my purchase. He told me he had printed off several of the $10 off coupons that morning just so he could give them to customers. Don't you wish we had more employees working the register like him??)

Pam i Am

i am cautious about buying any dvd or blue ray movies ...i read on yahoo tech that the upcoming thing is going to be all movies on sd cards (makes sense..and about as small as it can get..lol)

t♂ph

The Dreamer
i am cautious about buying any dvd or blue ray movies ...i read on yahoo tech that the upcoming thing is going to be all movies on sd cards (makes sense..and about as small as it can get..lol)

buy it and sell it on ebay.. you can sell it to recover your oop or to earn profit..

sorry about my earlier post.. i was assuming all combo packs were the same..

Last edited:

tracey

Sorry I do not have a Target or Best Buy....does anyone have an idea of what WalMart is charging. (Sorry but it is really the only store close to me - I live in a rural area and WM alone is 45 minutes away).

My daughter wants this movie.

CareBear101

Generous Member
Sorry I do not have a Target or Best Buy....does anyone have an idea of what WalMart is charging. (Sorry but it is really the only store close to me - I live in a rural area and WM alone is 45 minutes away).

amazon has it pretty cheap if you can order things online

http://www.amazon.com/Alice-Wonderl...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1275494674&sr=8-1

just the DVD, not the combo pack, but still a good deal.

or the Blu-Ray is $4 more

http://www.amazon.com/Alice-Wonderl...ef=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1275494674&sr=8-2

Last edited:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Buy the Combo pack and get $10 off other Disney movies.. I bought Up for $7.99.. Buiy them together. The $10 promotional credit applies at the last step.. I will try to return the receipt with the $10 coupon.. My order should arrive today :)

rissasweetay

WalMart has them for $16.97. I got mine there but I was able to price match it with a grocery store ad for $13.95 :naughty:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
buy it and sell it on ebay.. you can sell it to recover your oop or to earn profit..

sorry about my earlier post.. i was assuming all combo packs were the same..

My poor sisters... I'm going to tell them that it's your fault I sold them on ebay. :kekeke:

I almost never buy movies at Best Buy since the prices have always been a lot higher than Walmart and Target. However, since the economy downturn, Walmart (and Target) prices went up and Best Buy prices went down so that movie prices are about the same everywhere I shop.

P.S. (I am lucky to live in a large city like Houston. It really is a shopping mecca for freebie lovers. I went to Willowbrook Mall yesterday and had a free Godiva chocolate, tried several samples of Testea, and stopped at Firehouse Sub on the way home for my free birthday sub. And this was after my family and I had a free lunch at Chick-Fil-A to celebrate the introduction of their new spicy chicken sandwich!

The free Chick-Fil-A lunch was unbelievable -- there were linen tableclothes and the employees served everyone who had a free invitation to lunch. You could order anything you wanted and as much food as you wanted! I thought I was just going to get one spicy chicken sandwich per person. Then we all got a gift bag on the way out that included two coupons for free spicy chicken sandwiches and a plush toy of the Chick-Fil-A cow. I just have to put up with the extreme heat, humidity and crowds.)

Suellen

The Church Lady
So I stopped at Best Buy today, and got the combo pack for $13(includes tax)! I used the $10coupon and my $5 reward zone certificate. :) That made me happy!

register to remove this ad: