Free Slim Jim crap

ByandBy

i didnt know you could talk to them and they sometimes get up in my face but i just thought they were computer generated so i walked away-maybe i should go back in lol
:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl: Haaaaaaaaa. Oh I knew they weren't computer generated when one guy tried to stay on my azz and then says to me " wanta go over here' I was like hu? then ran :kekeke:

ByandBy

yeah i never read it until that girl got in my(well hubbys) face and wouldnt move and then i realized she was talking to him(me):run:
:bowrofl::bowrofl: I'm telling you there are some STRANGE people on there. whew! Now makes me wanna go in there and show some love.:bowrofl:

ByandBy

Maybe if I harrass them enough they will block me. OHH good thought Marie :) Going in! Roger that! Clear for mouth off and stalking!

Kamaree

I won a t-shirt awhile back, still haven't got it yet. I think some of those people are bots, because they are in there all the time and always says weird phrases..

I was just on but my internet is being slow tonight because of the rain.

ByandBy

I won a t-shirt awhile back, still haven't got it yet. I think some of those people are bots, because they are in there all the time and always says weird phrases..

I was just on but my internet is being slow tonight because of the rain.
YUP I agree some have to be!

brighten27

I never win anything not even scratch off lottery tickets, so I'm so excited I just won a $50 WWE Gift Card WOOHOO No clue what its for though. LOL

auntcrystal77

I never win anything not even scratch off lottery tickets, so I'm so excited I just won a $50 WWE Gift Card WOOHOO No clue what its for though. LOL

lucky you i tried for this and got a hat and then hubby tried (well i did) and got a tshirt-congrats on a good win!

Pam i Am

it looks like they changed the game yesterday............it is harder to get points...and they took away the easy to win prizes (hat, tshirt, belt)

register to remove this ad: