Toys R Us: Leapster Games ONLY $7.50!

Linda

Toys R Us: Leapster Games ONLY $7.50!

leapster1-247x300.jpg

Toys R Us has all Leapster Games on a buy one get one FREE sale this week! Here’s how to turn this sale into an even sweeter deal:
Buy 2 Leapster games $24.99 each
Minus BOGO sale=$24.99 for both
Use 2 $5/1 coupons from Coupons.com (NEW COUPONS!)
Final cost ONLY $7.50 per game!

Linda

hmm I have no idea.. I got it from another site.
I'm gonna try to find it.. unless its wrong

Linda

Found 5.00 coupon in parents and womans daymagazine dec 09
also in womans day nov 09
family circle nov 09

MD MOMMY

Yes I have those q's that I found after digging around lol. Thanks for the reminder. I don't think the q's are up on coupons.com anymore..that was fast! I just got back from Toys R Us what a great deal!

Linda

Yes I have those q's that I found after digging around lol. Thanks for the reminder. I don't think the q's are up on coupons.com anymore..that was fast! I just got back from Toys R Us what a great deal!
wow you work fast lol
The zip codes I found that people were saying worked were gone so Im glad you found the coupons,, so I been searching but no luck.

MD MOMMY

wow you work fast lol
The zip codes I found that people were saying worked were gone so Im glad you found the coupons,, so I been searching but no luck.

I was going to Best Buy right next store to Toys R Us anyway that day LOL:jump: AND my daughters birthday is next month AND I had a return from Christmas... it all aligned perfectly. I'm so glad I checked in here first, thanks for posting. I haven't been getting the paper delivered due to a glitch with the Sun..ugh, no ads, no coupons..I'm going nuts.

MD MOMMY

The coupon is back up under zip 25444. I've heard that Target has some of the games on clearance..worth a shot.

register to remove this ad: