Pink Watch with Crystals $2.99/FS

webhunting.info

i got mine today, as well at that blanket that was 4.99... the watches actually look really nice!!

cool! i liked that blanket too. it came last saturday. still waiting for the watch. and i know i have a suzanne summers pink watch that is probably very similar. probably has dead batteries too though. took a huge batch of watches to walmart once to get new batteries and she couldn't get any of them going again. beats the heck out of me!

3bears

you are being silly, right? my wrist is 7 inches and it should be perfect. (i ordered too.)
Sorry Web, i thought it's for bigger size b/c it says plus size, but it fits me too, and i am small. i love it..i wish i should have ordered more the red tote bag u posted the other day. i ordered 1 only. Thanks for posting many great deals.

webhunting.info

Sorry Web, i thought it's for bigger size b/c it says plus size, but it fits me too, and i am small. i love it..i wish i should have ordered more the red tote bag u posted the other day. i ordered 1 only. Thanks for posting many great deals.

lol, it's okay. you aren't the only one that thought they only had plus size stuff. i've gotten a ton of great boots from roamans and my feet are just regular size 8. :)

register to remove this ad: