Avon free shipping

Karen

Persevering Member
Direct shipping with an erep is $3.00 or you can free personal delivery from your rep

webhunting.info

you do have to click on an e-rep but it's free shipping on any order and it's direct delivery. the code is an MSN code.

MSNKH7 which should automatically apply. (always does for me). http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_l..._id=300&level2_id=302&pdept_id=506&cat_type=C

okay, i see what you're looking at. it adjusts back when you get to checkout when the msn code is applied (which is does by itself.)

DIRECT DELIVERY Free ship any order when you shop with an eRep FREE
(4-7 Business days)

Last edited:

Karen

Persevering Member
you do have to click on an e-rep but it's free shipping on any order and it's direct delivery. the code is an MSN code.

MSNKH7 which should automatically apply. (always does for me). http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_l..._id=300&level2_id=302&pdept_id=506&cat_type=C

okay, i see what you're looking at. it adjusts back when you get to checkout when the msn code is applied (which is does by itself.)

DIRECT DELIVERY Free ship any order when you shop with an eRep FREE
(4-7 Business days)

Too late! I didn't have the MSN code so I had to pay to ship...:cry:

webhunting.info

oh no! believe me, i know my shopping. maybe because my account has always had an e-rep hooked up, as soon as i ad something to the cart you can see the msn code applied. they've got a new link on msn today which probably means it's a new code. you can click on their link, ad an item and see the code. that $30 thing you saw for some reason is there sometimes, but i think they just use the same template for all sorts of scenarios and just change the main parts. it may be a different main screen -different color and it may say up to 60% off or up to 50% off but it'll always dump the msn code into your shopping basket. you may even be able to just take out that msn code and skip the e-rep. i don't know since i've always been hooked up. i was an avon rep for several months and decided it was just as cheap or cheaper to use the msn link. they've been running it almost daily (although you can see the new "today's" date each time in the link) for well over a year.

Karen

Persevering Member
oh no! believe me, i know my shopping. maybe because my account has always had an e-rep hooked up, as soon as i ad something to the cart you can see the msn code applied. they've got a new link on msn today which probably means it's a new code. you can click on their link, ad an item and see the code. that $30 thing you saw for some reason is there sometimes, but i think they just use the same template for all sorts of scenarios and just change the main parts. it may be a different main screen -different color and it may say up to 60% off or up to 50% off but it'll always dump the msn code into your shopping basket. you may even be able to just take out that msn code and skip the e-rep. i don't know since i've always been hooked up. i was an avon rep for several months and decided it was just as cheap or cheaper to use the msn link. they've been running it almost daily (although you can see the new "today's" date each time in the link) for well over a year.

Thanks for the code! It finally worked the second time, and it didn't automatically link when I selected the MSN link... and I still paid for shipping the first time. BUMMER!!

webhunting.info

did you pay the whole shipping or the $3 to deliver from the e-rep? (just curious!) i take their link and move it to my web page almost every day that they post. but i've noticed on the days they don't post that my link will still give free shipping delivered by the e-rep. and it really pays to watch their prices from week to week. you can pull up the same item in different weeks and see how much the price varies. i bought an eye liner (that i used once and never used again cuz i rarely use anything but mascara) and it was marked one week 2.99, one week 6.99, one week whatever, and the prices will jump back and forth like crazy all the time. i just wait til i see what's the lowest price that shows up and then i only buy it then. lots of websites do that. can drive ya nuts!

Karen

Persevering Member
did you pay the whole shipping or the $3 to deliver from the e-rep? (just curious!) i take their link and move it to my web page almost every day that they post. but i've noticed on the days they don't post that my link will still give free shipping delivered by the e-rep. and it really pays to watch their prices from week to week. you can pull up the same item in different weeks and see how much the price varies. i bought an eye liner (that i used once and never used again cuz i rarely use anything but mascara) and it was marked one week 2.99, one week 6.99, one week whatever, and the prices will jump back and forth like crazy all the time. i just wait til i see what's the lowest price that shows up and then i only buy it then. lots of websites do that. can drive ya nuts!

I managed to get the $3 shipping on the first order...good news is I got an eyeliner for $2 the second time around!!:jump:

webhunting.info

good job! honestly, it really cracks me up that it always says "today only". and a lot of times it doesn't say free shipping right on the msn home page. you gotta pull it up to see that. but at least for a year this has gone on. maybe two! and i already have more avon in boxes than i know what to do with.

Texastweetrr

Thanks for.........

Hey! :wavey:
Thanks for posting this. I neeed Skin so soft to keep the killer mosquitoes at bay. :noes: Seriously, they are bad right now and I have the bites to prove it.
Thanks so posting:jump:

register to remove this ad: