FREE!! KFC 2 pc. Grilled Chicken Meal

ZERO

FREE!! KFC 2 pc. Grilled Chicken Meal - MUST PRINT til 5/6 9:59pm CDT

http://www.unthinkfc.com/ - BRICKS

Coupon available for printing from 9am CDT 5/5/09 to 9:59pm CDT 5/6/09.

Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the U.S. from 5/5/09 to 5/19/09, excluding 5/10/09.

Can be redeemed today til May 19. CANNOT be used on Mother's Day.

Says you can print 4. But it printed 2 on FF and 2 on IE.

:)

Also another free piece if anyone has the Sundays (2 days ago) paper in the PARADE section.

Last edited:

webhunting.info

well there you are zero! wondered where you went.... :)

it let me print four when i went out and in again. thanks much!!!!

Last edited:

will75

They are collecting personal data over there at coupons.com i am running microsoft stead state. Which means when i reboot.. it removes all their bs, like registry keys etc.. in fact the coupon printer is not even installed. it's reinstalled everytime i reboot... and i still can't print more than 4 times, i've changed my ip address and i also changed my mac address.So coupons.com must be recording PC data like windows id's or hard drive ids etc.. i have used different ethernet cards including wireless usb. Coupons.com what are they doing with all of our personal data?

If you don't know what microsoft steady state is.. google it. It allows no changes to be saved to your hard drive after you reboot. so like with other sites, like the pace.. i could print 10, reboot print 10 reboot. i only printed 11 pace for the record, they pulled it in the middle of it once i figured it out.

Alicialicious

Just used the coupon, I got two pieces of the chicken, it still had the unhealthy skin on it, but the meal is worth $4.99 and I was broke and hungry so yay :jump:

Teresa

I can't print it keeps saying Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. when I check for problems ... well there are none so it said. too many people tring to get free chicken:yum: I guess?

ajollygirl2

I can't print it keeps saying Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. when I check for problems ... well there are none so it said. too many people tring to get free chicken:yum: I guess?
im getting the same thing. How sad is this, I had a coworker bring me some more paper to my house, because I was completly out!!

register to remove this ad: