WOW!$175 in Murad Products W/"The Water Secret" Book Purchase-EXPIRED

Pam i Am

http://www.murad.com/thewatersecretoffer.jsp?ICID=092810WATERSECRETV2

HERE'S A MAJOR DEAL!!!..OFFER ENDS OCTOBER 31st (or while supplies last)

You Get All Of These Murad Products FREE ($175 value):
* Sleep Reform Serum full-size ($97 value)
* Skin Perfecting Lotion full-size ($33 value)
* Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30 full-size ($31 value)
* Firm and Tone Serum sample ($9 value)
* Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector SPF 15 sample on a keyring (8.50 value)
* Daily Eye Lift sample
* Immuno-Skin Age Inhibitor sample

WHAT TO DO:
#1- Sign up with Amazon Mom...You Get FREE 2DAY SHIPPING http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/welcome

#2- Purchase "The Water Secret" By H. Murad (appx $11) From Amazon..Of course I used my Swagbucks Amazon gift card-
http://www.amazon.com/Water-Secret-Cellular-Breakthrough-Younger/dp/0470554703/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288286530&sr=8-1

#3- Check your inbox for a confirmation, email your order confirmation to TheWaterSecretGift@Murad.com

#4- You will receive another follow up email stating that your order will be shipped in a few weeks. (the book and products will be shipped separately)

*this will make great Christmas Gift Baskets!!!!

Last edited:

Pam i Am

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my email from Murad and it was an automated response(I suggest saving copies of both your book receipt and your email copy that you send to murad for proof that it was done before oct.31-with the reputation of Murad, I believe that they will stand behind their offer)

MESSAGE FROM MURAD:

"This is an automated message.
Thank you for your email. Due to a recent system upgrade, please allow up to 4 business days for a reply. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your interest in The Water Secret.

Sincerely,

The Murad Team"

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Thank you for your email. Due to a recent system upgrade, please allow up to 4 business days for a reply. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your interest in The Water Secret.

Man I hope I can still get it seeing I ordered it before the 31st :fingersx:

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
I saw this offer on an email I got awhile back, but didn't do it. Did it today, though, after seeing what you posted was in the bag! Very excited! I did it with swagbucks $$ too :kekeke:

Lindsey

This was posted awhile ago and I bought it and got that same email about the updated system thing and then like 3 days after that I got the email from them saying that I would be recieving my free gift so I think you should be ok!

Pam i Am

This was posted awhile ago and I bought it and got that same email about the updated system thing and then like 3 days after that I got the email from them saying that I would be recieving my free gift so I think you should be ok!
thanks lindsey!!!!...how are the products? did you try them or use them for gifts? (like i probably will)

Lindsey

i haven't gotten the stuff yet. I figure when I get it I will smell it and see what I can use and all that and then give the rest as a gift to someone!

Pam i Am

I ordered my book yesterday and never received a conformation email from Murad

mine was in my spam mail....perhaps send another email ?...it actually is just an automated email saying that the actual confirmation will take a few days since they are upgrading their system

"MESSAGE FROM MURAD:

"This is an automated message.

Sincerely,

The Murad Team"

register to remove this ad: