Walmart Olay Indulgence Pack .01 after rebate

webhunting.info

hip2save:

http://linksynergy.walmart.com/fs-bin/click?id=CY3NkS*Y9qw&offerid=183959.15126933&type=2&subid=0

http://linksynergy.walmart.com/fs-bin/click?id=CY3NkS*Y9qw&offerid=183959.15126932&type=2&subid=0

Check out this *HOT* Deal you can score! Currently, Walmart.com has the Olay Head to Toe Indulgence Pack (includes Olay Body Wash Ultra Moisture 12oz, Olay Quench Body Lotion Ultra Moisture 8.4oz, trial version of Olay In-Shower Body Lotion, and a Trial version of Olay Total Effect Body Wash) priced at just $10! Or you can snag the Olay Head 2 Toe Winter Rescue Pack which is also priced at $10. Plus, both these items ship FREE to your home!

Now this is where the deal gets even sweeter… each of these packs includes a one year subscription to Allure Magazine or any one of 5 other publications OR you can opt for a $9.99 refund! You can check out all the details here (scroll down to the bottom of the fine print). Basically all you have to do is send in your original receipt along with the Allure card from the Olay gift pack with this
http://www.condenastdirect.com/PGPromotion/
form filled out within 30 days of purchase to:

Conde Nast Special Programs
P&G Basket Program, PO box 37722
Boone, Iowa 50037-0722

Your final cost after the refund— a single penny!

(Thanks, Pirates of the Supermarket!)

Last edited:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
dont forget that the magazine offer was posted on the main page so you might have a problem with the rebate..

Free after rebate + cashback (s@h) :bigthumb:

Last edited:

webhunting.info

im not sure but i think it's either the free subscription or the magazine.. im already getting my free magazine so If I buy the product and request for a rebate, they might decline.

not sure what you mean by free sub OR mag. the free sub IS the mag. but you aren't asking for the rebate on the mag. it's for the olay.

first item is sold out already. winter rescue is all that's left from what i'm seeing.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
not sure what you mean by free sub OR mag. the free sub IS the mag. but you aren't asking for the rebate on the mag. it's for the olay.

first item is sold out already. winter rescue is all that's left from what i'm seeing.
:uh::uh: i mean free sub or rebate.. :uh::uh:

it does not say limit one per household though.. just trying to save you from a future headache..:t:

helobuff

Yes, linensnthings.com has this with purchase over $50 you get a free Martha stewart subscription.. when mine arrives I will send in for the $15 rebate!! Time to go get my winter rescue creams.. thanks for posting!! :kekeke:

imenchanted2

This is great! I got the venus razor with the olay ribbons caddy plus the magazine subscription for my mom. Ty for posting this.:kiss:

webhunting.info

hip2save:

UPDATE: According to reader, Vanessa, the Olay Gift Pack that she purchased at her Walmart included both the $9.99 magazine offer AND $7 worth of coupons: $1/1 Olay facial moisturizer or facial cleanser, $2/1 Clairol Hair Color, $2/1 Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant and $2/1 Olay body wash, bar soap or body lotion.

Remember the HOT Olay Gift Pack deal on Walmart.com that I highlighted yesterday?! Although many of you were able to take advantage of this great deal, the gift packs did end up selling out online. Well, I have good news for those of you who missed out! According to several Hip2Save readers and IHeartTheMart.com, you can snag the Olay Gift Packs at your local Walmart store priced at $10 (or even lower). Like the online deal from yesterday, each of these packs includes a one year subscription to Allure Magazine or any one of 5 other publications OR you can opt for a $9.99 refund!

Check out this deal scenario…

Buy 1 Olay Gift Pack $10
Buy 1 Secret Deodorant travel size $0.97
Total = $10.97
Use the $5/1 select Olay products including body wash when you buy any Secret product coupon from the 10/31 PG
Pay $5.97
Submit for the $9.99 magazine rebate*
Final Cost FREE + $4 moneymaker!

*You can check out all the details of the magazine rebate here (scroll down to the bottom of the fine print). Basically all you have to do is send in your original receipt along with the Allure card from the Olay gift pack with this form filled out within 30 days of purchase to:

Conde Nast Special Programs
P&G Basket Program, PO box 37722
Boone, Iowa 50037-0722

Let us know if you were able to snag one of these gift packs at your local Walmart!

(Thanks to all the readers who emailed me and to I Heart The Mart!)

crazybailey7

What if you you get the Venus Razor gift set with the mag offer, Can you use the buy one Venus Catridge get a secret clinical free coupon?

webhunting.info

What if you you get the Venus Razor gift set with the mag offer, Can you use the buy one Venus Catridge get a secret clinical free coupon?

my q's are in the car. is that cartridge q for a refill? hip2save didn't mention that one. you might either post on her blog and ask or look at www.iheartthemart.com. they seem to have the scoop.

http://www.walmart.com/cp/Gift-Sets-Kits/1024839

there are several gift sets that come with the allure sub offer. but whether they all have the money back that i think most of us are looking for, i don't know. we get most of those mags for free. or cheaper than $15 for sure!

i bought the set on-line and had $3 in paypal. so i only spent $7 anyway.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: