Victoria's Secret PINK and VS panties 10 for $25

Alicialicious

Check your mailbox (before someone else does!) cause Victoria's Secret PINK and VS panties are 10 for $25 if you're an Angels Card holder!

Sale is from May 21-June 1, 2009! :jump:

Alicialicious

Haha me neither! Maybe if you're old enough you can go and apply for one and get the coupon! I'm going to try to bum one off a friend or neighbor who doesn't really shop there but has an angels card! :kekeke:

BLT

Hippy Member
I have an angels card. I only got it for the free panties coupon and deals like this one that they send out. I never use the card to charge anything because the financing is so high, but it is nice to have just for the great offers they have. So you might want to consider getting a card just for that reason.

riverbrat21

Wow, that's a great price on those panties! I'm gonna have to look into getting one of those angel cards! Thanks

porub830

:eek3: What is the pink collection??? I hope not the whole store! :kekeke:

No, pink is the collection designed for the younger crowd, more fun and frilly, but not as sexy as some of their collections. The cotton are just the basic. Still worth it thought at 2.50 a piece.

Karen

Persevering Member
No, pink is the collection designed for the younger crowd, more fun and frilly, but not as sexy as some of their collections. The cotton are just the basic. Still worth it thought at 2.50 a piece.

Oh thanks! By younger crowd, you can't possibly mean me! That's why I didn't know what it was! I still like the sexy stuff though...:love::D:naughty::bigthumb:

register to remove this ad: