Target: Fisher Price TRIO King Castle for $9.99

heard1418

Fisher Price TRIO King Castle that was orginally 74.99 at Target for $9.99. I price matched the Kmart ad of 29.99

used:
  • 10.00 off your purchase of Fisher-Price TRIO brand products 24.99 or higher MF Cpn peelie that was on one of the trio box sets
  • 10.00 off Target Cpn from target.com
I paid at the register first with the coupons and went to Customer Service for price match. Manager had to override the price because of the price match amount. Other than that, surprisingly I had no other issues. Also if you can print the $5.00 off coupon MF Cpn on the fisher price website here:
http://www.fisher-price.com/us/trio/ I would take that just in case there are no peelies on the box and your total would be 15.99...still a good deal IMO.

iddybidie

AWESOME DEAL!!! I got the mini trio castle was 14.99 - 10.00 off coupon = 4.99 plus tax! Only had one though

soupbean73

The Finder
Thank you so much for the heads up on this!:kiss: My 7 yr old actually asked for this for Christmas but there was no way I could justify spending $74.99 on a toy.:eek3: He is going to be so thrilled with this.:run: I ended up going to 3 different Targets in my area (which are each about 10-15 minutes from me). I found 1 at the last Target store I went to. :bigthumb:I actually went to the service desk and the lady there price adjusted for me and had to get a mgr there to override it. But after I used the $10 target coupon and the $5 trio coupon my total was $16.47 after Tax. I couldn't find the $10 peelie but was just thrilled I actually found this!!!! :) My son is going to be thrilled! The manager asked me if there was anymore back there as he wanted one...but there wasn't. He also asked me if I could do his Christmas shopping for him as I know all the great deals...:kekeke: Thanks again! :tree::r:

heard1418

Thank you so much for the heads up on this!:kiss: My 7 yr old actually asked for this for Christmas but there was no way I could justify spending $74.99 on a toy.:eek3: He is going to be so thrilled with this.:run: I ended up going to 3 different Targets in my area (which are each about 10-15 minutes from me). I found 1 at the last Target store I went to. :bigthumb:I actually went to the service desk and the lady there price adjusted for me and had to get a mgr there to override it. But after I used the $10 target coupon and the $5 trio coupon my total was $16.47 after Tax. I couldn't find the $10 peelie but was just thrilled I actually found this!!!! :) My son is going to be thrilled! The manager asked me if there was anymore back there as he wanted one...but there wasn't. He also asked me if I could do his Christmas shopping for him as I know all the great deals...:kekeke: Thanks again! :tree::r:

:h5: Glad it worked for you as well!!!!! Can't wait til my 6 yr old plays with his on Christmas!

register to remove this ad: