Subway: $2 Cold Cut Combo & Meatball Marinara Subs –

hough747

Yeah. Anyone who bought the gift cards for a discount in recent posts will really score. Also, the free cookie on tuesday (I dont know if this is national or local, sorry) and/or use the receipt to take the survey for another free cookie.

Anyways, thanks!

Thanks for the reminder about the cookies! I got the coldcut subs today for me and hubby....they are delicious.

Also, there is a $3.00 flatbread breakfast combo until 11:00AM at participating locations with a drink included. There is black forest ham, egg, and cheese or bacon, egg, and cheese - we got that yesterday and added tomatoes and baby spinach. Was really good!

hough747

Thanks for the reminder about the cookies! I got the coldcut subs today for me and hubby....they are delicious.

Also, there is a $3.00 flatbread breakfast combo until 11:00AM at participating locations with a drink included. There is black forest ham, egg, and cheese or bacon, egg, and cheese - we got that yesterday and added tomatoes and baby spinach. Was really good!

I've never tried the breakfast, so thanks for the review. Sounds yummy!

Stormy Weather

Why they call them"COMBO" ? I always think of it's a meal deal?

It's called a combo because it is a combination of meats:

Can't decide what kind of meat you want? Get them all. The Cold Cut Combo is stacked with turkey-based meats - ham, salami and bologna. It's topped with crisp vegetables and served on freshly baked bread. This combo has a little bit of everything.

You can get the bottle of orange juice with the breakfast combo. My hubby gets 2 combos for himself so.... we have coffees and I save my bottle of juice from the 3 rd combo (my combo) and bring it home for a mixer in the evening. :naughty:

register to remove this ad: