Some borders stores, EVERYTHING 60 - 90% off?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by zafflower, Apr 2, 2011.

1. zafflower

zafflower New Member

I'm visiting family this weekend and we visited Borders, there's a huge one here in Nashua, NH and it's closing so everything is 60 - 90 % off. Even DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, books, etc. We got 185 dollars worth of stuff and paid 2 dollars total (+ 30 dollars in gift cards ;)) WoWza! They had slim pickings, but there was a surprising amount of stuff. I know Borders is slowly going down the hole, so check around and see if yours are having this sale. And if you live near Nashua, NH, go to that one!

Kay likes this.
    Register to remove this ad
  3. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Sounds like FUN! Glad you could take advantage of the deals. The one by me isn't closing - - yet - - at least there were no signs last week. Maybe I should look this week.:jump:

4. PICKELFIEND12

PICKELFIEND12 New Member

Kay likes this.
  5. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Whoa! None in Oregon. That seems weird but... ok. Thanks for the link pickel!:wavey:

6. jldavern

jldavern New Member

I'll be watching to see if any are closing near me.

7. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

here is only 20-40% off. I will come back again next week to see if they are on sale more

8. spacecasegirl

spacecasegirl New Member

Weird the two in my area aren't closing! :confused: But i guess i have always seen it busy.

9. baccarra

baccarra New Member

Bonus

One of the stores near me is closing and each time I buy something they include in the bag coupons for 50% and 33% off one item good until May 7th.
    Nice bonus.

10. Brittney

Brittney New Member

mine is at 60-80

11. brokeguy01

brokeguy01 New Member

I give it about a year before all the stores close and they spinoff the company as an online only store.