Smokeless cigarettes

iddybidie

Does anyone know of any good deal's on the smokeless cigarettes or the vapor cigarettes??? Were trying to quit smoking!

webhunting.info

the only price i've heard on those is about $150. i'm wondering now if that kind of thing is covered with insurance. not that i have any mind you!

Last edited:

Robyn

I have one, Called fifty-one Duo! I love it. I got 2 cigarettes (batteries built in) a charger, and a membership card for 60$ at the local tobacco shop. then you buy the filters (with the nicotine) in the 5 for around 15$. One filter is supposed to be equal to about two packs. The make the nicotine in different milligrams. From 16 mg to 0 mg to help you quit. I can smoke at work so I use mine there, and it works! I love it!

webhunting.info

I have one, Called fifty-one Duo! I love it. I got 2 cigarettes (batteries built in) a charger, and a membership card for 60$ at the local tobacco shop. then you buy the filters (with the nicotine) in the 5 for around 15$. One filter is supposed to be equal to about two packs. The make the nicotine in different milligrams. From 16 mg to 0 mg to help you quit. I can smoke at work so I use mine there, and it works! I love it!

so how many milligrams did you start with and how many are you at now?

Robyn

Well they come with 12 mg filters (2) but I bought a pack of 8 mg filters. I am still at the 8. not really trying to quit right now, but plan to soon. I use them at work where we cant smoke. But there is a guy that I would with that is trying to quit and uses one. HE says it is a lot easier. He went from 12 to 8 now and said he is going to 4 or 6 soon.

Lindsey

There was an offer out there for a "free" one but you had to pay like $10 or $15 shipping. i will see if I can find it.

mysticmoons

E-Cigarette

I sell them for $60.00 for a starter kit that includes

2 Rechargable batteries
1 Atomizing unit
5 refillable cartridges
1 Charging unit
1 Instruction Manual

The starter kit will keep you going for about a week or 2 before you will need to refill the cartridges with the nicotine liquid.

I also have the nicotine liquid, I sell it for $10.00 per bottle. The bottle contains 10 ML of liquid and it will last 1-2 months, depending on how much you smoke.

I have a few different flavors to choose from.

If interested you can email me at mysticmoons2002@yahoo.com

register to remove this ad: