silkies orders.....

ruby

i got and an e-mail today saying that the items i ordered from silkies is now out of stock or have been discontinued. so they canceled my order....:( i ordered 2 leggings from them and I'm very disappointed now, i slept very late that night and i found something after spending a lot time.....:( :( :( they should give me credits for this canceled order. very bad....

i got and an e-mail today saying that the items i ordered from silkies is now out of stock or have been discontinued. so they canceled my order....:( i ordered 2 leggings from them and I'm very disappointed now, i slept very late that night and i found something after spending a lot time.....:( :( :( they should give me credits for this canceled order. very bad....

I got the same e-mail :cry:

laurelnev

Funny...I got an e-mail on Wed that my order had shipped. I had actually forgotten about it, as it's been so long. My order:
Sculptz Control Top Opaque Leggings MEDIU 0.00
Sculptz Control Top Opaque Leggings MEDIU 0.00

Sounds like we ordered the same thing???

I got an email earlier this week saying mine had shipped. I ordered two bottles of Proluministe moisturizer though..

nycluxus

Silkies

Looks like a lot of us got the same email, they realized they made a mistake
by giving free shipping and FREE $10, so now they are pretending that either
the website was not working properly or items were out of stock. I contacted them and they were very rude to me over the phone I mean the rep told me
"well to bad" as for me I filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau, usually good things come out of it, or at least consumers will know, not do to business with Lying companies like them

laurelnev

Free or not...3+ weeks between order and shipping would NOT make me want to order from them again. That, and the PR "backfiring" puts silkies on my "DO NOT BUY" list.

By PR backfiring, I mean companies that spend lots of $ in advertising, only to invest a small amount of that in giving freebies. They fail to set limits before, then renege on their end of the contract. How many companies have I agreed to exchange my personal info for a freebie that costs them pennies, only to have them say "Whoops, we were overwhelmed, so forget what we said we'd give you for your personal info. We'll use it and share it, per the conditions of the original contract, yet you'll get NOTHING in exchange? If I had a $ for every company I've severed ties with for this very reason<sigh>.

I bought Dingo bones for over a decade, until the day they promised me a measly free dingo in exchange for me agreeing to receive their advertising. No matter how many times I try to unsub, they still send me their crap, meanwhile, all I got was a "So sorry, we got too many responses, so no dingo bone for you, but please accept our (and our partners') unwanted mailings as a consolation prize. FAIL!!!

Silkies seems to have made a similar mistake. Instead of garnering future business, they've just made a lot of enemies.

I just checked my mail from yesterday and got my Silkies order. Except, I ordered 2 bottles of Proluministe and they sent me 4. Score!

laurelnev

New Silkies Code for $10 off of $10: RFJFV

I DID get my last silkies order, but others did not. Up to you if you want to try again.

aaemail

New Silkies Code for $10 off of $10: RFJFV
Just tried this and did not work - didn't take any discount off msde or shipping

register to remove this ad: