Sears Facebook buy one egift card get one free $5

helobuff

This is what it says about redeeming SYWR points online

* You can check your points balance by logging in to your Member account
* While checking out, be sure to enter your Shop Your Way Rewards Member number and Shop Your Way Rewards PIN
* Indicate how many points you want applied to your purchase. Use some or all of them

Thank you Holly! I have seen it there and I log in and it has my rewards number attached to my account but never asks me how much I want to redeem.. I have to call them too.. I bought a washer and dryer last year in person and got no points.. I should have! That would help out allot right now
Your a doll for helping out!! :h5:

helobuff

so 3 for all 3 stores or 3 per store?

You can order 3 total per day.. if you get one at Kmart you can only get two more either at kmart or sears.
I ordered one at Kmart and two from sears today.. then I got the YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR LIMIT for today..
Lands end doesnt have this application.. but you can use either the kmart or the sears ones at landsend too!

helobuff

Oh oh.. its now posted on another site.. gesh.. they will hammer this thing dry! If you want these you better get moving :run:

helobuff

thanks diana..

Toph, I just heard from someone that its three a day per email address... if you have multiple email accounts you can send more.. I am going back now becuase they are getting hammered and probably wont be any left tomorrow..:run:
another site has them posted now.. and they stole my info from this thread to post it too!! :mad:

helobuff

I just ordered more than the three daily limit.. you can send the first one to your original email address.. but when you go to pay.. enter another email address to get your free egift card sent.. otherwise it says you have ordered your daily limit!! :run:

helobuff

They are officially out of $5 buy one get one free gift cards now on facebook for sears.. so sad.. just read the thread on facebook.

helobuff

Thanks all for your interest and usage of the eGift card application! Our supply of free $5 gift cards has run out so the “Buy one, Get one” promotion has ended. You can still purchase eGift cards throughout the holiday season here

toniasdeals

Is anyone having problems with the confirmation screens catcha? I bought some with both of my accounts and I can't get into the ones I sent out to my BF or the ones They sent me that were free. The catcha isn't there, I called customer support and the guy told me that the headquarters would contact me in about A WEEK!!!

helobuff

Go to the egift card application.. or is it esocial egift? On facebook, log in and check your status of your orders.. if they are there you can claim them from there.. I got to it from a link in the email.. try it..

register to remove this ad: