Sears baby clothes $1.19 and up

webhunting.info

hip2save: (will not last long)

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/s_10153_...ems=96&pageNum=1&sortOption=PRICE_LOW_TO_HIGH

Wa-hoo! Sears is offering up some awesome deals! Currently, you can score quite a few baby items for just $1.19 each! …AND lots of other items are priced under $2! WOW! Just go here to check out the huge selection! Hurry–I’m guessing everything will sell out soon.

To sweeten these deals further, don’t forget to go through ShopAtHome! You’ll get 5% Cash back from your Sears purchases! Just go on over here and login or register, then in the search box type in Sears.

I would highly suggest stocking up while you can. I’m going to buy a few pieces for baby shower gifts!

(Thanks, FrugalistaCafe!)

sarahjane0721

I bought 19 items and spent $10.16 + 6.95 Shipping= 17.11 Total OOP Before I accept it is there any Codes? Free shipping/ Extra % off?

webhunting.info

I bought 19 items and spent $10.16 + 6.95 Shipping= 17.11 Total OOP Before I accept it is there any Codes? Free shipping/ Extra % off?

i highly doubt it or she would have said. sears, kmart and target ran a ton of free shipping up until a few years ago. now it's few and far between.

momofbee

I bought a few of these for next Christmas-for gifts and one for my daughter...

They are $1.19 each!

CandyToo

Observant Member
Well, I got a bunch of stuff in my cart, but when I went to check out it is all out of stock. ARGH.

CandyToo

Observant Member
And then by the time I take the stuff that is out of stock out of my cart more is out of stock. Screw it.

CandyToo

Observant Member
register to remove this ad: