Rite Aid Refund Policy

Discussion in 'Drugstore/Grocery Deals' started by quin208, Jan 22, 2010.

1. quin208

quin208 New Member

Does anyone know Rite Aid's Refund Policy when you don't have a receipt? I bought some face cleansers and I don't like them but I already mailed my receipt for a different rebate so I no longer have it. Will they give me a problem or just give me store credit? TIA!

2. CavzGirl2

CavzGirl2 Still a Cavs fan

Unless someone else can answer your question....I will post the reply that I get back from corp as soon as I get it:bigthumb:

3. quin208

quin208 New Member

aww thanks so much :h5:

4. edohpa

edohpa morning member

I have returned stuff without a receipt before, they just gave me a card with store credit on it. But it may be different it has been a while..

5. CavzGirl2

Here ya go:

Any non-prescription item can be returned with your receipt for a full refund or an even exchange (except those items excluded by law). If you no longer have your receipt then store credit or an even exchange will then be offered. Returns must be done within 30 days of the receipt.

Also, whenever a return is made without a receipt the amount you will get is based on the lowest sale price of that item within a 30 day period. Whatever that amount is, is what you will be given. If you had your receipt then you would receive the full amount paid.

Corey Customer Support

6. quin208

quin208 New Member

awesome! you're the best! I'm headed there tonight then to do a return. I wanted to make sure first before i went, Rite Aid always gives me a problem with stuff lol Thanks hun :bowrofl:

7. CavzGirl2

You're welcome :bigthumb:

8. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

i returned some items awhile ago and i was so disappointed because they deducted the value of the coupons that I used. I returned the items with a receipt.

9. 3bears

3bears New Member

same thing happened to me, what really upsetting is they return me the tax on the amount after the coupon, but i paid tax on the full price.

10. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

gee.. im not the only one then. im also in CA. i emailed corporate but they didnt tell me a policy with returns with coupons.