question on Lean Cuisine Free Lunch Bag promotion

Stormy Weather

Is anyone doing the Lean Cuisine Free Lunch Bag promotion? (enter 20 codes from Lean Cuisine boxes by March 31 on their website -- get a free lunch bag)

If so, where do you find the codes?

I bought some Lean Cuisine today, opened the box carefully, but see nothing. The website says a red code will be printed inside each box, even if it doesn't advertise "lunch bag" on the outside.

Anyone who has found one, is it on the flap or the box? Big or small?

Thanks for any help!

gato

Darn! I did not know about this and bought 7 boxes yesterday and only one of them has the code.

Stormy Weather

The boxes are specially marked with a orange circle with FREE in it and a dark colored lunchbox next to it. The 13 digit code with dashes is in red ink inside the box and not on a flap. See picture of box use link.

http://apps.facebook.com/lean_cuisine_bags/

Thanks so much!

I bought 6 today (6 for $10 sale) and unfortunately none of them have that picture on the box. No wonder I couldn't find the code!

I'll keep an eye out for the next batch I buy.

Thanks again.

webhunting.info

get a hot new lunch bag free from lean cuisine.
get one by entering codes at www.leancuisine.com

a free code to get you started: (same one for everybody probably?)

LYDC-NGXW-DD34T

offer runs 1/1/11 to 3/31/11.

It’s easy to get your hot new lunch bag—just collect 20 codes from participating LEAN CUISINE® entrées (a few entrées a week is all it takes), enter them on this site, and choose the style that fits you best!

Stormy Weather

12 points so far -- 8 more to go!

If you have a Lean Cuisine box without a code in it, just click on the customer service link right on the "enter code here" page, click the first item in the drop down list which is "no code in my box", and fill out the form with the type of meal, the UPC, and the time stamp (the long number / letters / expiration date on the gray flap of the box) and they will e-mail you a code to use within 2 days.

I'd done it with the six I bought with no codes, and they sent me six codes (all different days), no problem.

register to remove this ad: