Possible $25 American Express for teens prepaid card

ByandBy

Teens will receive a $25 bonus the first time you reload their PASS Card through November 30, 2010.3 Use promo code: 25PASS or
PASS25 ( which is on my mailer I got )

Add money 24/7, online or by phone, from an American Express® Card or bank account.

https://www212.americanexpress.com/...25pass&type=intbenefitdetail&source=dmdoor251

They use it at millions of locations around the world: in stores, online, at ATMs1American Express charges a fee of $1.50 to the PASS Card for each ATM withdrawal. Please note banks may also charge their own fees for each withdrawal. and more.

Enjoy a lot for a little

Get the safety, convenience and control of PASS, plus Purchase Protection, Roadside Assistance and more for just $3.95 a month. Only if you decide to get this

Membership Fee
$3.95/month Waived until October 1, 2011
Charged to PASS Card funding source
ATM Fee (If Enabled)
$1.50/withdrawal Charged to PASS Card

It will take 2-3 business days to process your order (photo/image upload requires an additional 1-2 business days, and if you choose to fund the PASS Card with a bank account, the verification process requires an incremental 3-4 business days).o it will deposit two small deposits you must verify from your banking account.

If the PASS Card purchaser uses a bank account to fund the PASS Card it will take 3-5 business days to verify and load funds.

When you purchase the Card, there is a minimum initial load amount of $25 and a maximum load amount of $2,500. Each reload also requires a minimum load amount of $25. There is no ongoing minimum balance requirement. The maximum Card balance and monthly maximum load amount at any one time is $2,500.

Once you load the card you will be credited $25 within 4-6 weeks after initially doing so.

As far as, I see the only fees will be if you withdraw but you shouldn't be charged for regular using the card such as buying unless wherever you buy specify s so. BUT you have to put $25 on the card to get the $25 still not a bad deal to do once if you have a bank account. You can get a free checking account at Bank Of America online too :)

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: