Pink Mini Lunch Tote $6.99/FS

webhunting.info

http://www.landsend.com/pp/MiniLunc...&sku_0=::null&CM_MERCH=IDX_00008&origin=index

character lunchbox $9.99 plus other gifts under $10:

http://www.landsend.com/ix/overstoc...t=Price:+low+to+high&pageSize=12&tab=8&page=2

Enter the Promotion Code DEC7 and the PIN 00001043 in the space provided.

Or if you have a Lands' End "Personal Shopping Account"...
1) Make your selections
2) On the Order Review page, click "Promotion Code" in the section labeled "Apply another payment method"
3) Enter your "Promotion Code" and PIN (shown above). That's it!

Limited Time Offer - Receive Free Shipping and handling to U.S. (includes U.S. territories, APO/FPO) and Canadian addresses when you supply a valid Promotion Code and PIN at the time of order. Discount will be applied at checkout. 4-7 business day delivery to most addresses. For items with monogramming, engraving, or hemming requests please allow another 1-2 business days. Shipping upgrades, drop shipments and items requiring Specialty Shipping excluded. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands' End consumer catalogs. Not redeemable at Lands' End®, Sears®: and Kmart® retail stores; at Sears.com and Kmart.com; on Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases; or by SHC employees. Consumer is responsible for applicable taxes. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. CDT Monday, December 7, 2009.

Mishie

Friendly Member
I got 2 of the character lunch boxes a while back with some codes I got for doing surveys. They are so adorable. I got the dog and the horse though.

Mishie

Friendly Member
did they ship to sweden? or maybe your mom brought it.

They do ship to Sweden, but the shipping cost is WAY too high. I had them sent to my Mom and she mailed them to me with some of the other stuff I ordered. I paid for the shipping with money earned from doing surveys, so the stuff is still free. Almost all of the presents I have for my daughters and family is stuff I got for free online one way or another. But most of it is small stuff.

Mishie

Friendly Member
how much longer do you plan to stay there? the economy is better there? it sure sucks here!

Haven't decided yet. But we get government assistance and are better off financially than we were when we left Ohio. Unemployment is really high here, but the assistance is better here.

Mishie

Friendly Member
Yeah, I could. With my permanent residency visa, I have almost the same rights as a Swedish citizen. I could even vote in certain categories if I wanted to.

register to remove this ad: